"You're something Special Toby Cavanaugh"

Toby-

As Spencer and I sit outside on the table's in the restaurant I break the silence

"So you said that you hadn't had much contact with your parents" I say looking at her "Why's that? If it's personal then you don't have to answer" Her lips tremble as she looks at the ground

"They hate me because I couldn't save someone" I choke on my water looking at her "What?" I was outraged she shrugged looking at me sadly

"It's fine really I understand there anger"

"Spencer.." I sigh as I see tears fall down her cheeks "I need to go" She whispers grabbing her bag quickly standing up rushing back to her car. "Spencer wait!" I shout catching up to her grabbing her hips bringing her tight against my chest. "Don't run from me Spencer, You can trust me" I tuck a stray of hair behind her ear "Toby please let me go" I shake my head wrapping my arms around her waist our forehead pressed tightly against each other's "Do you really want me to let go? Do you really want that?" She shakes her head and surprisingly wraps her arms around my neck. And before I know it she starts to cry, This girl who acts so strong and independent finally breaks down. "It's all my fault" She cries into my shoulder "What is baby? What's your fault?" I ask her taking her face into my hands wiping her tears away "My sister...She's the one I couldn't save... That's why my parents hate me...because I couldn't save my sister"

I shake my head my heart heaving with sadness "Oh Baby it's not your fault" I sigh bringing her back into my arms holding her tightly "It's all my fault" She cries I pick her up taking her into my arms carrying her back to my car. Sitting her down on the seat I quickly rush back into my car and take her back to my place.

When we arrive I lay her down on the lounge where I sit beside her hugging her tightly.

"She was only 20, She had a good time job, Lovely Boyfriend she had it all" I run my hands up and down her lower back "And the one day she was brought into the hospital after she had her heart attack. She was stable for a short amount of time before her heart started to fail. The doctors and I did the best we possibly could but it was too late we couldn't save her. And then when I told my parents they said they we're ashamed at how I let my sister die and that they never wanted to see me again"

I sigh kissing her forehead "Don't worry about them, It wasn't your fault Spencer it really wasn't your fault. You did your best to save Melissa and in the end you couldn't. Things happen baby and sometimes they are things that we can't explain"

She looks up at me giving me a small smile "You're something Special Toby Cavanaugh" I smile leaning down my eyes fluttering closed and that's when our lips touch. She kisses me back passionately With force, My tongue searches her mouth in desire. She moans as I disconnect our lips and kiss down her sweet soft neck "Toby" She moans her hands clutching around my neck tightly as she arches her back continuing to Moan in pleasure.

Considering i've known her for a week now I don't want to go too far and she's quite emotional right now.

She slips onto my lap resting our forehead's together "Thank you for supporting me I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't been here" I smile kissing her sweet juicy red lips once more "I'm here to stay Spencer"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Longer and more intense Chapters coming up soon!

What did you think about Spencer's story with Melissa?

Comment, Vote xx