The Day

Josh's P.O.V.

"Lucy, today is the day we go to Minecon 2016 and finally meet DanTDM and I've heard he is bringing the pugs too!" I announced excitedly! "YES!!" Screamed Lucy " I have been waiting for this moment for ages!" " I know but we have to get ready." Me and Lucy went downstairs to see a full English breakfast laid out on the table and there stood mom and dad ( Emily and Jonathan ) already dressed and ready to go. " How did you get ready so quick?" I asked " We know it means so much to you two so we got ready early." Emily said.

Lucy's P.O.V.

" We know it means so much to you two so we got ready early." Emily said. "Thank you mum!" I said happily. " Well come and eat then go get ready!" Jonathan told Me and Josh. At 8am we left for Minecon 2016.

In The Car

Emily's P.O.V.

" How is everything going kids?" I asked " Fine mum." Josh replied " Are we almost there?" Lucy asked me " Almost." I replied. I went back down paying attention to candy crush saga after almost completing a level. Josh was playing a zombie game and Lucy was playing Pewdiepie and the legend of the the bro fist. Jonathan was driving. " We should arrive at 1pm and it is already 11am so sit tight." I heard Jonathan say. No one replied.