Possessive Chapter 7

[7] - All Things Good Come To An End

The last two weeks have been absolute bliss.

There was, literally, no other way to describe this feeling. Yes, people were still giving me death glares at school, the teachers still refuse to pick me to answer any questions, and my parents may still hate me for my life choice but my life has been better then it has been in a long while.

At school, just because they gave me looks it didn't mean they harassed me like they usually would. It was just the looks I received, but that never really bothered me before. Ragan had left me completely alone. Actually, I haven't been seeing him around as much as I should have been. He was, in fact, in the same year as me and our lockers were a hallway apart. Not that I minded or anything, I actually preferred it this way.

Also, my parents. I have been seeing less of them as my days droned on. Whether it was for work or other things they were always gone for, I did not know. What I did know was I would always make it home before them, make myself a quick dinner - if I had not already eaten-, then head to my room for the remainder of my nights.

The cycle when on and on, same routine every single day- not counting weekends- but the only thing keep me entertain was my boyfriend. Kieran.

My parents, throughout our whole relationship, never mentioned anything that would clue they knew of his existence. Either they did not know about it or they never mentioned they knew. It was weird, two full weeks of everyone in town knowing that I was dating Kieran and they still didn't talk to me about it. It was a little strange if you ask me.

I would be remotely surprised if people in this town failed to mention it to them, even once. Again, not that I minded that they didn't. It was a nice change actually, from the regular gossip they had.

Kieran was the only thing that kept me going, even on my boring days. Every day his mood would be different, like sometime he would be spontaneous and adventurous. Others days he was laid back and bored, and when those days came we just hung out. There were also days he was crude and pissed off, but those days counted as the days he was horny. Yes, he got horny when he was mad. A sexy kind of mad.

I never knew what brought out those moods in him, and he was a pretty secretive person. I would try to get him to talk to me about his private life but he always found a way for me to drop the subject. He would not even tell me his last name.

This was exactly why I did not want to be in a relationship with him in the first place. Relationships should not be based on secrets.

Nonetheless, his angry days were my all time favourite days.

Though, we wouldn't get very far with what we did, just heated make out sessions. Then I would have to stop him before things got even more heated. It was never a good idea to stop Kieran when he was in one of those moods. It just made him more pissed off, but what he wanted I could not offer. No matter how good he made me feel, not just physically but mentally too, I would not degrade myself into having sex with him two weeks onto the relationship.

I could tell though, he was getting impatient as days went by and I don't think I could hold up any longer either. He really knew was he was doing and he was wearing me out day by day. That mouth of his was pure bliss, I would know, he's kissed me more then enough time and had given me more blow jobs then I can count.

Just no sex.

I did not want my first time to be two weeks into a relationship. Now, three weeks was totally fine with me. I doubt I could even let up that long.

Greenery flew by as Kieran drove me to school. Despite what Kieran told me, I had gone back to the woods a few other times but sometimes it was hard. He would call me in the middle of my runs and ask where I was. I was a better liar over the phone so he never suspected a thing, I think. If he did then he has failed to mention it to me.