Chapter 7

"Hiro," a voice called out to me. "Hiro, wake up!"

"Aahh!" I shot up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw someone standing right across my bed, "Aunt Cass?"

I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust my sight. I let a long yawn escape my mouth before I asked her. "Morning Aunt Cass."

I smiled at her and close my eyes. I suddenly felt her hit the bed hard with her hand, which made me shot my eyes open.

"Seriously, Hiro?" Her hands was now in her hips. She looks mad. Well, I guess, she technically is mad. But what is she mad about?

"Do you even know what time it is?" Her words hit me. "It's 7:50 in the morning. And it's Monday." I'm gonna be late. "Oh no..." I muttered before I got out of bed and quickly got a shirt and a pair of knee lenght shorts.

Aunt Cass didn't wait for me and already went downstairs. I took my blue hoodie from beside my bed side table and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

I drank the milk Aunt Cass prepared for me and put the toast in my mouth as I ran out of her café. "Hiro! Your lunch!" Aunt Cass shouted before I got out of the door.

I ran back to her and gave her a hug. "Thanks Aunt Cass." I ran out of the café and went to SFIT.

Today is Monday and my first class is Robotics. It starts at 8 in the morning. It's really early and our professor Mrs. Colesen doesn't really like late comers.

I was literally running towards the school. I reached the campus and went straight to my class. I was running down the halls, desperately trying to reach to my class before Mrs. Colesen arrives.

There were no students in the halls anymore so it was actually safer to run. There was no one there I could bump into.

I see the corner where the Robotics room was closely located. One last turn and I'll be there. Then when I was about to make my turn, a silhouette from the corner came into view.

"Oh no." I can't stop myself now. I closed my eyes as I bump into that person and fell on top of him. I was expecting a rather hard landing but instead it was a soft one.

I opened my eyes and saw a greenish dinosaur costume. "Fred?" I asked as I stood up dusting myself of.

"I'm sorry-" I cutted Fred of and ran again towards my class. "Sorry Fred, I'm late for class." I waved to him.

When I entered the room Mrs. Colesen was already there and teaching Robotics. Fortunately, the door was located at the back of the room. That means I could sneak in at one of the seats at the back without anyone noticing.

Everyone was busy looking at Mrs. Colesen's prototype drawing. This is my chance to sneak in. I was silently sneaking inside her class as she was busy drawing a prototype in the white board with her back against the rest of the class.

"Late are we?" A familiar voice said out loud in the middle of my sneaking in. A voice I was most likely annoyed to hear. "You have got to be kidding me." I muttered. I turned to look at a smirking Y/n. Great, I'm busted. Or not. Maybe Mrs. Colesen didn't hear her.

"Mr. Hamada, it seems that you forgot your class schedule." Nope, I stand corrected. Mrs. Colesen turned to face me with her hands in her hips. "You see, our class was suppose to start at 8 in the morning. And it's already..." she looked at her watch and back at me again, "8:22."

I stood straight to face our professor, "I'm really sorry Mrs. Colesen, I overslept and-" I tried explaining to her but she cutted me off.

"Just sit and never do it again." She said and she turned back to continue drawing a robotic prototype.

I did as she said and sat at the chair in the back. I took out my notebook and copied the prototype she was drawing.

After Mrs. Colesen finished drawing the prototype, she began to discuss it. "Class this is an example of a-"

Ding

All of a sudden, she was cutted off by the speaker on top of the ceiling. It was used in announcing to students during the classes.

"Would Ms. Y/n L/n go to the Dean's Office immediately. Thank you." It recognized the voice to come from the dean of SFIT. I heard that he is the one who manages the whole institute.

I turned to look at Y/n, who kept on drawing and doesn't seem to heard anything. I was about to say something when Mrs. Colesen spoke first. "Ms. L/n the dean is calling for you. Aren't you gonna go?"

Y/n finally looked up at Mrs. Colesen and said, "I don't wanna go."

"Why not?" Mrs. Colesen asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Because, he's just gonna yell at me again." Y/n complained.

"Maybe if you weren't such a trouble-maker, he wouldn't."

"Shut up dork!" She glared at me.

Oh geez. Did I just say that out loud?

"Ok stop it you two!" Mrs. Colesen scolded us. "Y/n you do realize that if you don't go, the dean is just gonna come here to get you. Either way, you're gonna get yelled at."

She thought about it for a while, but then she sighed with defeat. "Oh fine. I'll go." Y/n, convinced, stood up and headed outside the door towards the Dean's Office.

After she left, Mrs Colesen continued her discussion. I wasn't really listening now 'cause I already knew most of the the things she's discussing.

My mind was still occupied by my deep thoughts about that recent bombing in that storage and entry in SFIT. What if they're related? Nah. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Another thing that's bothering me is why Y/n was called by the dean. Did she do something wrong? Was something stolen from her lab during the entry? Ok, Hiro that would not be possible. You were in her lab the whole time during the entry remember?

But why would the dean pull her out of class? And why am I asking all this questions concerning her. I shouldn't be thinking about her. I got a lot things to think about rather than her.

Author's Note

Hey guys... Sorry for not updating for like a really long time. Anywho, here it is, chapter 7... Hope you like it, even though it's boring.

Until next time, if there is a next time... Bye.

-¥€Ń