Just me, myself and...HIM?

*Bree's POV*
I managed to get through the rest of the week without anyone finding out about me being deaf. Now it's time for the weekend! There's only one problem... The only person I know from school is Peterson. In my bid to keep my secret I haven't spoken to anyone other than him for three days. He started acting strange around me on day two. He would stop talking to his friends in the corridor and would stare at me. I swear if this boy had special powers his first one would be the ability to make someone uncomfortable.
On the last day, Friday, I went to the library to read. I liked to imagine what things sound like. For example 'I heard the rain pounding on the glass window." Or "The gentle wind shushed me as it whispered to the trees" I loved it when it used personification to describe sounds. I would often find myself creating a universe where the story characters live altogether. When I read I have to wear glasses that have a large, thick frame. Making me look like even more of a loser.

*Zach's POV*
I was searching everywhere for Bree and I finally found her in the library. I decided not to disturb her and just admire how adorable she looked in her geeky reading glasses. I went behind a bookshelf that came up to my chest, and pretended to look at books. As I was looking at Bree I overheard Amy and her followers talking.
"Look at her, poor thing, I almost feel bad." I heard Amy laugh.
"I know, I mean does she even know how to socialise?" Asked Vivian before joining in the laugh.
"I bet she will never get a boyfriend!" I heard another voice say. I was blinded by rage. How could they talk to her like that? If they don't think she will get a boyfriend just watch. I text Bree saying "I'm going to come over to you in a bit, just play along" I watched as she took her phone out and rolled her eyes "How the hell did you get my number?" She text back. I sent back an emoji "😜" that earned another eye roll. I went to walk over to Bree when I felt someone grab my arm. "Not right now Amy I'm going to sit with my girlfriend." I said calmly though I couldn't hold the smirk back when she squealed then stormed off back to her friends. I casually walked over to Bree and pulled a chair next to her. I grabbed her by the waist and sat her on my lap. I mouthed 'just roll with it' then flicked my eyes over to Amy.

*Bree's POV*
Peterson motioned for me to look at Amy and she was staring at me with a dirty look. She was saying something through grit teeth so I couldn't lip read. Next thing I know, Peterson smashes his lips onto mine. At first I was shocked, and then I realised what he was doing. He was making Amy jealous. I played into it and wrapped my legs around him. He stood up and put me on the table not once breaking our kiss. Ok now we're going too far! I thought as his hand slid under my shirt. I stopped kissing back and his kiss died down as he stood me on my own two feet. I glare at him with a confused look on my face and he just points behind me. Amy was yelling at her friends and I noticed it was about me. I was tapped on the shoulder and turned back to see Zach about an inch away. He motioned to leave and grabbed my hand. As soon as we left the school library Peterson wrapped his arm around my shoulder and shook laughing. I giggle as well then asked "What was that for?" He winks at me "Experience!" He winks again. "You are hopeless!" I exclaimed. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes.

*Zach's POV*
I left the library with Bree, successfully making Amy jealous. Not that it was my goal or anything. I have my eyes set on one girl in particular. And she was sitting across the table from me. I spent the rest of lunch with Bree and when the bell went for the end of lessons we went our separate ways.

**********

After school I went looking for Bree. I wanted to ask her something...

___________________________
For those of you that have read this, thank you. Please comment and vote and tell me what you think Zach is going to ask Bree

Yours truly,
Digger Lack

************************************************************************************************************