6-UnderCover-6

The next day Marinette and Nino devised a plan. They would find a way to have Adrien get close enough to Marinette to get the information they needed and today was their lucky day. "The next presentation pair is Adrien and Marinette."

Adrien turned around and faced Marinette who was behind him. "I guess we're working together."

"Yeah I guess we are." Marinette smiled and blushed.

"We can work on it at my house after school." Mairnette nodded and they turned back to the lesson. After school Adrien waited out front for Marinette who was being cornered by Chloe. When she was taking to long he went looking for her. He heard her voice in the locker room along with two other familiar ones.

"For the last time. You don't control me." Marinette crossed her arms and started to walk away when Sabrina pushed her into the lockers. Adrien watched an listened from behind the lockers.

"Adrien is mine so don't get any ideas. Got it!" Chloe pocked Marinettes chest.

"He's not yours and I can do whatever I want." Marinette walked away when Chloe grabbed her arm and pinned it to her back. Her fighting defenses kicked in and she grabbed Chloe's arm holding hers still, pinned it to her back then pushed her against a locker. "And don't touch me." She let go and Adrien ran to the front of the school and waited for her. "I hope you weren't waiting to long."

"Not at all." Adrien smiled as his cheeks grew pink. They got in a silver car and were drove to the mansion. They got there and Adrien helped Marinette out of the car.

They walked through the mansion to his room. "It's so...big." Marinette laughed as they entered his room. He blushed at her laugh. He's never had this feeling before.  The feeling of a lump in your throat and butterflies in your stomach.  "Where do you want to start?"

"Why don't we start with the writing and research." Adrien smiled and she nodded.  They got it done in half an hour and did the board in fifteen minutes. "That was fast." Adrien laughed and Marinette giggled. His heart beat faster with every bubbly sound out of her mouth. "Why don't we learn about each other. You're a complete mystery to me." Adrien smiled and sat down next to Marinette on his couch.

"That's a good thing."  Marinette bit her lip and he blushed but hid it before she saw. "The less you know the better."

"And whys that?" Adrien moved closer and Marinette moved back.

"It just is but what about you." She got in his face, the tables turned. "Have any secrets?"

"Everyone has secrets."  Adrien gulped. He felt her breath on his face.

"Well what's yours?" Marinette lifted a brow and moved back.

"I have to many to count." Adrien laughed.

"Well what's your worst secret.  Only you know it." Marinette fluttered her eyes and he blushed.

"It's a little too scary for you." Adrien laughed nervously as she got closer to him.  They both were pink.

"I can handle scary."  Marinette got lost in his vibrant green eyes.

"Well uhm my dad has a little bit of a dark side." Adrien gulped and turned red.

"What kind of dark side?" Marinette asked and moved a little closer.

Adrien gulped. 'I swore not to tell anyone that father had a gang and was the most dangerous one in Paris. But I feel like I can trust her. But I swore. UGH!!!' Adrien departed in his head. Marinette looked at every inch of his face. She couldn't love him but it just felt right to. "He uhm."

"Yeah?" Marinette moved closer.

"He owns a gang." He inhaled sharply.

"Really? How scary! Do you know anything about it?" Marinette shook a little. Putting on an act.

"I know some things about it but not a whole lot." Adrien scratched the back of his neck.

"Are you involved in it? I mean he is your dad." Marinette asked.

Adrien gulped. Was he giving to much away? "Sometimes."

"Really! How scary!" Marinette shivered.  "Do you have any scars?"

"It's not that bad. I don't have any that I know of. Probably don't want to hurt me because I'm a model." Adrien smiled and Marinette blushed.

"It's still scary.  You must've been close to death a few times." Marinette shied away and Adrien turned pink.

"Not really. They don't send me on missions or anything." Adrien laughed.  They were both to close for comfort but it felt right. Marinette realized how close she was to him and moved away.

"I should go. Nino must be worried." Marinette stood up and grabbed her bag. "Oh and I won't tell anyone about this."

"I'm trusting you."  Adrien showed her back to the front door. Marinette nodded and wen back to the house.

"Find anything?"  Nino asked and Marinette nodded. She threw her bag onto her bed then turned on her laptop and filed out a small portion of the report. Their trackers started beeping. "Mine." Marinette moved over to Ninos laptop and Hawkmoth was on the screen.