7

I went through the hallways trying to find my way back in the kitchen. It's a very complicated apartment. Id say this is an apartment mansion. This is too huge for my future budget. I family found my way around here and headed towards the kitchen but not before I bumped into a wall.

"Omph." I said while falling to the ground.

"Oh honey. Are you alright? Get up and eat your midnight dinner." She said while laughing.

"Ok." I replied while laughing along with her.

"Hey what's your name again? I'm sorry I had a really bad memory." I asked her.

"Oh my name is Beth, what's yours again too. I'm really bad with names?" She asked.

"Oh, um, Hazel. Hazel Grace Ole." I replied.

"That's a pretty name." She complemented.

"Thanks. I like your too."

"Tell me the story behind it."

"What?" I asked.

"The story behind your name or did your parents not tell you one?"

"No. I mean, I do t know. I remember when I was fort born that they named me Hazel after my grandma and my eyes." I replied a bit confused.

"Yes, yes. You have pretty eyes." She complemented again.

"Tell me your story." I said.

"Oh, it's a long story. I don't know if you'll want to hear it. I'll try to make it short though." She said shockingly.

"Ok." I replied.

"Well, when I was first born, my mother dust know what to name me. She called me all sorts of names but none of them fit my personality. I don't know how she knew my personality that young. I wasn't even 1 years old. First she called me Mary. And then Sarah. She also called me Ashley, Marlee, Jenna, Grace, Tori, and so on. I think I was a week old and she was still deciding my name. She told me stories about my great grandmother. Here, I'll tell you a story inside of this story.

"My mother said, your great grandmothers name was Bethany. I think that name suits you. It'll be nice to remember her too by your name. Let's call you Beth for short. You know, your great grandmother was in the war. She died when a bullet hit her head. She sacrificed her life for her country. She was the best grandma in the world right.

"My mom was is tears telling me this story. After she said right, I didn't know what she was talking about so I started giggling around as a baby. That lightened up my mothers mood and now she is a happy women under ground." She finished with tears in her eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did your parents pass?" I asked.

"My mom was murdered. My dad does by a heart attack." She replied.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"It's fine. Now eat your sandwich before it gets cold." She replied.

"Yes mother." I replied sarcastically with brought up laughter in the room.