Questions We Ask

••These are gonna be questions that I myself have asked before. Unless I get requests. & I'll give answers/ responses too! I don't know how many things there'll be though. & the ones from me will normally be girl directed just because I am a girl but not all of them will be that way.••

  1. Why is she prettier than me? Or why are they better than me?

**She's not.  They're not. You THINK she is, or they are. However,We are ALL made in the IMAGE of GOD! He made us unique & how HE wanted us to be! & God loves us EQUALLY! He LOVES EVERY one of us UNconditionally! We just need to get that in our heads & know it!! We shouldn't rely on our thoughts & feelings but on our FAITH in God and His Truth! His truth is that we are wonderful and we have purposes. God is willing to use us all, if we are willing to submit to him and trust him. God has no favorites and he uses anyone. He looks for availability not ability. We ALL have purposes. And we are ALL IMPORTANT! "The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the Body of Christ." 1 Corinthians 12:12 - Not only are we all unique , but in fact we need each other . As the body of Christ , we all have different roles to fulfill and we need to accept ourselves and others and work together to fulfill the purposes of The Lord . So accept yourself , and others - accept that God makes us all differently , but unique in our own ways. 

2. Why don't I hear God? Is he just ignoring me?

**Because you probably aren't listening. Or he isn't ready to tell you. But 9 times out of 10 it's that we just aren't really listening. How can we hear him if we aren't quiet enough to listen? Sometimes we have to silence ourselves & the world around us & open our ears & heart to God! & God doesn't ignore us! If we whole-heartedly seek him, we will find Him! (Matt. 7:7)

3. Can God really heal me?

**YES! You know how God is the Father, Spirit & Son? Well by Jesus, the Son, we are healed!! By Jesus's blood we are healed!! God is our healer! He says he is! & He is faithful!! Isaiah 53:5 >> "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and by his stripes we are healed. " Go read the Chapters of Mark, Matthew, Luke & John, & let God show you that he CAN heal you!

4. Does my life even have a Purpose?

**YES! 110% yes!! Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you, to give you a Hope & a Future!" Really God doesn't need us to do His works , but he wants us to, He loves us & wants to use us but we have to TRUST him & be obedient to HIS WILL!! SEEK His plan!!

5. How long & how many times am I going to have to go through this?
-"This" can be anything you are doing through or dealing with.
**Until you learn from it. Until you LET God speak to you! Or until God is done using it for His purpose. Romans 8:28 says that God works all things out for the good of those who love Him & are called according to His good purpose. So we have to trust that He knows what he's doing. We have to quit feeling bad for ourselves & really PAY ATTENTION to what GOD is trying to tell or show us!! Even if it may not feel like it , Gods will is ALWAYS better so always endure and stand firm in you faith-- Gods plans are worth it!

6. If I can't speak in tongues does that mean I'm not a Christian?

**No! You find a verse that says otherwise & let me know! God gives different gifts to different people! I know plenty of people who don't speak in tongues. Speaking in tongues is a GIFT from God, & if you want that gift , you can ONLY get it from God! God says he will give us the desires of our hearts, as long as they don't
go against His word! But no, speaking in tongues doesn't make or break whether or not you're a Christian!