chapter three

HEY GUYS! SO, I ADDED MY BESTFRIEND IN THIS STORY, HER NAME IS ANGIE :) FOLLOW HER @DREWSFRIESS ON TWITTER! ENJOY!! :)

________________________

"Hello" Selena said into the phone after hearing her phone playing " midnight memories" by one direction. "HEY!" said the other person who sounded like a girl. "DEMI!" yelled selena. "SELLY!" Demi yelled.

"whats up?"

"the sky"

"hahhahah true, but what are you doing?"

"umm nothing really"

"can me and ariana come over? we have nothing to do. bored as fuck"

"umm i guess"

"YAYY text me your address"

"hmm ok-okay"

with that demi hung up and selena texted her, her address. after a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

"COME IN" as soon as she said that the door opened, demi and ariana hugged her tightly. "guys-cant-breath" selena said in between breaths. "right sorry" demi and ariana said letting ger over.

"WOW SELENA, THIS HOUSE IS HUGE" demi said

selena didnt say anything

"yeah selena, i didnt know you were RICH! DAMN GIRL" ariana yelled

"okayyyy, so what do you guys wanna do" she changed the topic

"lets talk boys" ariana spoked.

-

"the new girls are HOT" chaz said

"yeah no doubt. i kinda have a crush on ariana" ryan continued

"so, my friend is in love? haha well, demi is going to be mine" chaz continued as he started to laugh

"you only want her in your pants aye?" ryan said looking at chaz

chaz nodded." they seems kinda hard tho"ryan said.

"i can fuck ANY GIRLS THAT I WANT" chaz yelled. before ryan want to yell back , justin ran and sit infront of them.

"what are you guys talking about" justin asked.

"the 2 new hottie" chaz said " so justin, how was angie? did you fuck her already?" ryan continued.

justin was actually laughing and rolling on the floor " yeah man, i fucked her twice" he smirked.

"damn, sounds like angie was good in bed" chaz said. " how about that slutty nerd?" ryan asked.

"im done with her, she's an asshole, stupid teacher. like why her? she's a nerd and she likes to pissed me off" justin said angrily.

"hahah lol just make sure you dont fall for that nerd since you guys have to do a project together" chaz said while laughing.

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? IT ISNT FUNNY!" justin yelled angry.

chaz and ryan became quiet and scared. as you can see justin is the leader of the group and when justin's angry, it doesnt and well. it ends up with someone having a bloody nose and well its a mess.

before justin get mad, his phone rang. he picked up "what do you want?"....

___________________________

sorry, i want to continue but im tired hehe sorry!!!!! i'll update soon :) FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER :) I'LL FOLLOW BACK @NERDSFORBIEBER