Chapter 1- After It All

Clary's POV-

After everything had happened, Valentine, my dad, was in jail in bone city, trapped for the rest of his time. Simon was alright and with his Vampire pack.  We hung out a lot, but it was different. After all of that, in Idris, things were different. But we were getting better. Maybe someday we would be close friends again, but until then  I'll just have to do with what I've got,

Some things were changed. Alec and Magnus were finally together and came out to everyone. I'm hoping that Magnus will pop the question soon but were not sure. Isabel's fine, growing into a fantastic young shadow hunter. Then there's Jace. Well I've got a lot to catch you up on.

After everythig had happened everyone was back at the institute. I was in the library, reading an old book on history of the shadow hunters. Everyone was in their rooms asleep, or so I thought. I heard footsteps coming from the hall. Jace walked in, looking as beautiful as ever, even though I would never admit that out loud.

"Clary, can we talk?" he asked.

"Yea sure just let me put this book back." I replied getting up to go return the book to its original spot.

"Just come to my room when ever you want" he said, then he left the room.

I ran into my room. I brusshed my hair and teeth. Even though he wouldprobably only be talking about a mission or somthing like that, I still wanted to look nice. I waled down the corrodore and into Jace's room. He was laying on his bed in a white, close fitting t-shirt and jeans.

"Hey, what did you want to talk about" I asked

He stood up, came to me, hugged me, then kissed me. I was so surprised. I thought he didn't have feelings for me that way anymore. But I was wrong.

"Clary, I love you. Not as a family love, but a true love. I love you with all my heart and I never want you to go away. I can't stand it when were appart and I think about you all the time. Clary, I don't care how were related. I don't care that were brother sister. I thought pushing you away would make my feelings change for you but it only made them stronger. Clary I love you" he said, staring into my eyes.

I was shocked. I was speachless. I didn't know what to say. All I was thinking was what the hell is going on.

"Jace, I do love you to. I love you to the moon and back but how would we make it work? Come on, were brother sister. No one would except that. Its taboo." I said.

"We can make it work. We'll hide it. Only tell the people we truct like Alec and Isabel." He said.

"And Simon?" I added in hopefully.

"If thats what you want then yes, and Simon." He said. He continued "Clary I love you and I'd do anything for you. And I just have to ask you. Clarissa Fay, will you be mine?"

"Jace, of course I will. I will always and you are mine" I replied, so overjoyd. I hugged him tight and didn't let go for a long time.

The rest of the night I spent laying in Jace's bed, talking to him about things like lifee, shadow huntine... and love. I feell asleep curled up next to him.