Beauty and the Werehog

part 2:Strange Acts

When we got home,remember when I said he gets strange?well this time,he was very strange,he was kinda acting like a....wolf,maybe...

Sonic:*running around everywhere*

Laura:......what is he doing?....

Sonic:*stops running and sits on the couch next to Laura*

Laura:*smiles*what'cha doing Sonic?

Sonic:*lays down on Laura's lap*purrrrrr.....

Laura:*shocked*Sonic......what are you doing?....

Sonic:*cuddles Laura*puurrrrr.....

Laura:(thoughs)what the hell,is he doing???

Sonic:*licks her cheek*

Laura:Sonic!!!

Sonic:wha?what happened?

Laura:whaddaya mean "what happened"?You were licking my cheek just now!!

Sonic:I....uh....Im sorry...

Laura:..........fine,just dont do it again.....its a little akward.....

Sonic:OK....*goes to his room* *whispers*I almost blew it.....if she finds out whats going on.....she'll never forgive me....

Laura:*whispers*what was Sonc doing???he was very strange......somethings not right,and I will find out what is it...

Thats exacly what I did.One night,Sonic left to the market to buy some things,that was my chance to explore his room.

Laura:*enters Sonic's room*.....lets see what he has......what the?....*picks up a picture of Laura,all scratched up*.....wha?.......there are claw marks all over his room....is Sonic keeping an animal in here?.....what?*picks up some dark blue fur*.........hm....there is totally something wrong here.....