The Hanyou Flu

The Hanyou Flu
By:Inusoulsoniceater40
I DON'T OWN NOTHIN

The journey to find and complete Shikon no Tama continues. We find Inuyasha's group walking in a forest on their way to find another jewel shard.

Inuyasha's POV
"Let's find the jewel shard that Kagome sensed earlier." I said as we continued to walk towards the direction of the shard. I started to feel a bit off the usual. I decided that maybe everyone would like a break since they were all looking like they couldn't walk much longer. "Ok, let's take a break. You all look like the zombies that Kagra controls." I said as they all fell on their butts. Well that was easy. Now let me see what going on with me. I thought as I jumped in a tree. For some reason beyond me I felt tired after the jump, so I decided to rest a bit while I was up there.

Kagome's POV
After Inuyasha let us take a break. I saw him jump into a tree and sway a bit. That's weird. Inuyasha usually wouldn't sway upon landing on a branch of a tree. Something's not right. I thought as I watched him settle. He was tired? That's really odd, for usually he could go for a day or longer without stopping. Is he feeling alright? I thought as I watched him fall asleep. "Sango, I think inuyasha isn't feeling well." I said to the demon slayer. "Well now that you mention it, it was him that said we should take a break, but it did seem like he was only doing it because we looked tired." Sango said.

Inuyasha's POV
I woke up and looked down at my friends who were all looking up at me. OH SHIT! They were waiting on me. I thought as I jumped from the tree. "Enjoyed your nap, Inuyasha?" Miroku said. "Shut up! Let's keep moving!" I yelled, but it wasn't like usual. I walked away from them and in, what I thought was, the direction of the jewel shard. "Ummm, Inuyasha..." Kagome said. "Yes." I replied. "The jewel shard is this way." She said as she pointed in the opposite direction I was walking in. This is awkward.I thought as I turned around to walk in the right direction.

Kagome's POV
Inuyasha went in the wrong direction. I'm not liking where this is going. I thought as we continued to walk towards the shard. I saw Inuyasha was struggling to keep up with the rest of us. He was behind everyone. I hope we don't have to fight a demon to get the shard. I don't think he could take that right now. I thought as we continued to walk. We came up on a village. As we entered the village, a woman came up to us and asked, "Please help us." "What seems to be the trouble?" I asked. "A demon is attacking this village and all of our men are wounded. Please help us." she said. "Ok let's help them out." Inuyasha said. Seems like my hope was denied. Oh well. He looks better maybe he will be ok. I thought as I got my bow in firing position. "Ok, the shard is in it's arm." I said as I shot a sacred arrow. "That is all I need to know. Thanks Kagome." Inuyasha said as he took out his sword.

Inuyasha's POV
I began to fight the demon. I got one hit in before I was thrown back . "I shall destroy you for that." I said as I got up and ran toward him. I cut through the wind scar while Kagome shot another sacred arrow. After we finally beat the demon, I felt cold and extremely tired. I think I over exerted myself. I thought as I fell over on the ground. The last thing I heard was my name being called before everything went completely black.

Kagome's POV
"INUYASHA! INUYASHA!" I yelled as Miroku, Sango, Shippo and I ran to Inuyasha, who had fallen. "Kagome, I think you were right about him not feeling well." Sango said. "If he wasn't feeling well then why did he fight the demon?" Shippo asked. "I think it is because ,One, he didn't want to leave us hanging and, Two, he must have thought that he was fine. Either way he still is unconscious." Miroku said. "Well let's get him back to Kaede's." Shippo said as I went down to touch him. He's burning up. Does he have the flu? I thought as I lifted him on to Kilala's back. I sat behind him so he wouldn't fall off.