Just One Bite?

"No! I'm not eating your weird bug jam!" Macarona cried scooting farther down the bench; her friend Rawberry had spent god knows how long trying to convince her to try her 'special' jam, but as always, Macarona was having no part in Rawberry's unusual diet. Rawberry lowered the piece of toast with the mostly red jam spread all over it and pouted a bit before smiling an awfully cheerfully smile, she set the piece of toast aside and slide closer to her friend. "Well.... you don't have to eat it if you do something else instead~" the demon's voice lowered gradually to a whisper.

        Macarona's cheeks reddened "A-and what would that be?" she asked nervously, scared of what Rawberry had in mind, but embarrassed by how close the pink haired demon was to her. "Give me a kiss, of course!" Rawberry sung out "A-a kiss!?" The angel replied in a surprised tone, her cheeks burning a lot  more then before. Before she could even fully process the proposition she felt a pair of soft lips against her cheek and hands on her lap, a smacking sound  could be heard when she pulled. The demon smiled brightly as the angel sat in shock. Rawberry grabbed the piece of toast, ate it quickly and started to skip off, she turned around before getting to far and waved with a wink "See you later Macarona!" before carrying on her way. 

     Macarona had final collected her thoughts and quickly rushed after the girl "Rawberry wait!" "Hm?" the demon hummed "Um, can I come with you?" She asked nervously. "Hmmm.... only if you agree to try my jam~" "Ugh fine! But just one bite!" The demon smiled triumphantly. "Okay! Lets go!" She intertwined her fingers with the angel and skipped on, the angel was not-so-reluctantly dragged along. 'Maybe I'll be able to get a bite of Macarona too!'  The demon thought and giggled cheerfully to herself.