Chapter 3

Ever since Ryan found out I was pregnant he had me move in with him, and he was a little controlling, but it was cute. He liked to rub my belly and talk to the baby, he kept trying to bring up what we were going to do after the baby was born, but I always shut him down. I didn't want to think about it, I know I will end up having to quit my job and stay at home with Noah. But I wasn't ready to admit it, because admitting it makes it more real.

I woke up to my my phone ringing and Ryan's arms and legs intertwined with mine. My back was facing his chest, I reached out and grabbed my phone. Ryan groaned and kissed my neck as I hit the answer button "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, I was wondering if you would be interested in having lunch with me at 1:45 today." Callie asked me. "Uh yeah, sure. Where you thinking?" I asked her, "I found this new place I wanna take you, I'll pick you up at your place at 1:20." She told me and got off the phone. "Baby, who was that?" Ryan asked, as I put my phone back on the nightstand and turned over to face Ryan. "That was Callie, apparently she found a restaurant she wants to show me." I told him as he kissed down my windpipe and feathered my collarbone as he shifted to hover above me. I grabbed his biceps as he brought his lips back to mine, "Mmm I love you so much Cammi." He moaned and kissed me to. I smiled, kissing him again. "And we love you." I told him, rubbing my thumbs on the backs of his biceps, pulling myself up into a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he nuzzled his nose in my neck. I rolled my head back in a light hearted laugh. "Nnn, baby that tickles!" I laughed, he moved some more, shifting his hands to my sides. "Oh it does, does it?" He asked as he began to assault my ribs merciously. I began to laugh and squirm around, arching my back to try to escape the torture my ribs were currently under. After a couple minutes of horrible torture, he stopped and crawled off me, not bothering to put a shirt on, that for which I was glad. I waited a few minutes before getting up. I paused at our full length mirror, examining my body. I looked at my slightly swollen stomach in my spaghetti strap t-shirt. I began to think, will Ryan still love me when I'm fat and moody? My eyes began to tear up, as I looked at my body. Ryan walked in, "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, coming up behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder with his arms around my waist. I made eye contact with him in the mirror. "Will you still love me when I'm all fat and moody?" I asked him. He turned me around, holding my cheeks, "Baby! I will always love you! You're not going to be fat, you're pregnant. Even better, you're pregnant with my child, and there is nothing more beautiful than that. I will love you no matter what you look like." He told me, kissing away my tears. "Now come on, come help me finnish cooking breakfast." he told me as took my hand leading me to the kitchen.

•••••

There's some fluff for ya, hope y'all liked it. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcome, but only constructive criticism.