Chapter one

I never understood love . I never really thought much of it . Until I saw him , Christopher. Right there sitting across the room with his big bright brown eyes . Then the way he just stares off in to space I wonder what's in that mind of his . Just imagine if for one split of a second he thought of me . I smiled thinking about him thinking about me . Even though I wasn't sure if he was but the thought of it made me happy . I didn't even know the guys last name and I had already had are future planed out . As I was staring in to his bright welcoming eyes he sees me and smiles . I blushed and looked down at the floor . I couldn't stop blushing, I waited a moment and looked up to see if he was still looking . He was and he chuckled a little as I blushed even more and covered my face with the sleeves of my over sized jacket. I then realized that homeroom was over so I had to get up and leave . I was only begging the lord we have a class together .
The whole day passes by and I have yet to see him in one of my classes . Untill in the middle of the last block i hear the door open with a deep strong voice saying " excuse me I was in the wrong class " . My eyes lit up hearing his breath taking voice . I turn around and see Christopher. I then again begin to blush . He sees me but looks a little not so happy to be here . The teacher then tells him that me and him are assigned partners , his eyes turned darker . He then replied "but .." . The teacher gives him a not so happy look and turns around . Christopher walks to his seat next to me . He ignores all contact with me . He seems shaky . The bell rings and he gives me a deep stare and I run off to the bath room crying . I don't know why . I felt unwanted and hated only by his stare .

----------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES . ALSO I WILL BE MAKING 1 CHAPTER PER WEEK MAYBE MORE BUT FOR NOW ILL TRY TO DO ONE PER WEEK .

Thanks for reading be sure to share my loves ❤️

Word count : 388