Chapter One- He's back

We were inseparable. We went everwhere together Then one day he left and I lost everything.

My name is Stevie Larson. I am seventeen years old and go to Paramount High School. Me, my brother , and my brother's best friend were inseparable since we were babies. We were so close that we used to call each other's parents ,parents but then he left.

His name was Jake Anderson Jr. He was my high school crush since I first met him but when he left I broke down into tears and locked myself in my room for two whole week's.  No one knew I had a crush on him and I wanted to keep it  like that but that's gonna be hard since he's coming back today sometime I don't know. He's been gone for 2 years now.

Since he's been gone it's been better. He tries writing letters to me but I don't write back i just read them and most of them say 'I'm sorry' or 'why don't you write back' but I don't care anymore.

---------- ---------- ---------

"Stevie hurry up were gonna be late for dinner" mum yelled from down stairs.

"Do i have to come I'm feeling a bit sick and I have stomach cramps" I fake cringe and hold my stomach.

"Oh I guess you don't have to and I guess Jake will understand" mum says a bit worried.

"Thanks mum. What time do you think you'll be back home?" I ask.

"I don't know so dont wait up and see if Sarah is free so you don't have to stay home by yourself" mum says.

"Yep thanks mum" I say as I hug her.

"Have fun okay don't worry about me" I say sternly.

"I'll try honey and bye" she kisses my forehead then leaves with dad, and Ryan( my brother).

Once the door shuts I call up Sarah asking if she was free and she was no she is on her way here now but she's stopping at the local supermarket to pick up some goodies for our Disney movie marathon.

As I was putting blankets and pillows on the floor knowing that we'll fall asleep watch the movies.

I walk to the door and was about to say Hi when I saw who it was.

Jake stands there soaking wet from the rain holding a umbrella that looks like it wasnt used.

"What are you doing? your gonna get sick" I asked as I pull him inside.

"Why don't you write back and why didn't you come to dinner? " he asks with sorrowful eyes.

"Because I didn't want to" I say slowly and walk into the lounge fully knowing he's going to follow.

"Why though what did I do?" He asks.

" Nothing that's the problem...ahh can we not do this?" I ask looking down.

"No answer me because I want to know why you won't talk to me let alone look at me"he says starting to get a little angry.

"Don't you dare get angry with me not after you up and leaving like that. What did you think was going to happened. Did you think everything would go back to the way it used to? Aye? Well no it isn't and I really can't stand being in the same room as you right now" I say as calmly as I can.

"No I didn't think things would go back to the way they were. I at least thought you would talk to me though and that you wouldn't be so stupid and immature and stop acting like an idiot and a little bitch" he raises his voice at me.

"You really think that of me? Wow and here I thought you changed but I was so fvcken wrong and stay the fvck away from me . Btw your the little bitch" i yell with tears in my eyes