♦| Prologue |♦

"Everyone needs to Awaken or We all Die. . ."

As my eyes open my limbs flex in shock. There is a liquid around my entire body. Tubes run up each nostrils and all that meets my skin is the warm glass that surrounds me. My head weights like lead, I can't move it to scan the place I'm into.

Mossy green liquids stings my eyes that makes my vision in a blur. Outside the glass, a shadowy figure keeps on pacing back and forth.

Help.

My instincts tells me that I need to make an effort to get out from here so I tried to move my hands up to get the shadowy figure's attention, I almost touch the glass panel when a pang of electric shock bolted out behind my back, I whimpered in pain and touch the thing, My eyes widen when I realize that it was somehow connected to the line of my backbone making me stop from pulling it out but before I could even think what the hell is happening, A bloodied face of Man rock the panel glass in front of me, I screamed in horror as it keeps banging his head unto the glass making some little cracks, forgetting the mossy liquids in the process. The water rushes in likes it owns me. It enters cold and murky, stealing away the air that could save my fragile body.

Another bloodied face from my right bangs his head, his eyes were void of emotion and his cheeks down to his neck were ripped off, Fear rush in me as I shot another blobby scream for help, only to engulf a gush of salty water. My head starts to pound when another face visualize from my left, an eyes less woman that looks familiar in her reddish lab gown.

Help!

I kept on struggling until I feel like my head is about to explode, I have to take a breath. I need to take a breath.

I. Must. Breath.

So I did.

I begin to fall. I fall further and further into the darkness until it threatens to swallow me. I started to see the shadows, they're coming over me until the darkness eat me.

Wholly.

♦♦♦

Sci-ac-fi:

Science-Action-Fiction

The scenes, names and events are just a product of my dreams imagination. I am no way claiming that the events that will happen in this story, happened in real life.

Yes. You read that right.

It's a DARK SCI-AC-FI, meaning there will be MATURE themes as well as lots of violence also this is a revival work from my hacked account way back 2014.

Mind You.

The story content may not be the same as the old readers remembers it but we will try our very best to make the new
ALAY

Perfectly Imperfect.
so if you're not comfortable with that.

DON'T READ THIS.

♦♦♦

Language:
Filipino&English

♦♦♦

Story by:
Lolahiks

Co-editor:
AshtonGray19

♦♦♦

DW:
05.25.17

DP:
02.04.18

#Un-DEAD-ited