Chapter 3: Photographer

Alex

Wakey sleeping beauty, rise, and shine!!"

It's too early to be chirpy in the morning. The only thing chirping at the crack of dawn are birds. Who are the only species that is supposed to be chirpy from morning to evening?

I sometimes relate Leah to a bird. She's chirpy in the morning and silent at night. She flies her jumpy self around the house singing or dancing all day long.

"Go away," I mumbled in between my sheets and my pillows.

Leah giggled, "No silly, today is orientation and we must go! We need to meet our new teachers, classmates, Oh! We have to go on another campus tour!!"

I lifted myself up, "I would do anything besides another campus tour."

After we came back from the summer house Leah and I went on a few campus tours. Until Leah loved exploring the school that she forces me to attend one EVERY WEEK. Isn't that overrated?

I get if you go maybe once or twice a month before school but weekly? We must have looked like school fanatics because the security guard there knows us by first names.

"Alexandra you are starting a new chapter in your life and you must make a difference. Today is the day!!"

I lean my head back then closed my eyes. Starting new...

Sounds interesting but can I do it?

"You must wear something cute. Nothing laid back  like you usually wear!" Leah declares while storming into my closet on the hunt to find an outfit for me to wear to orientation.

I lifted my body off the bed, "I do not! I wear decent clothing."

"Yeah, when you're not attending any special events." Leah came out of my closet with a white blouse and what seem to be dark washed jeans. "You have tan color flats in there. Wear your hair down! I mean it!" She laid my outfit on top of my messy bed. "Keep the makeup subtle... Now, why are you staring at me?! Get in the shower!!" Leah shouted then left my room.

She scares me sometimes. But I decided to listen to her before she comes back. I made my way to the shower and turn on the faucet to start my bath.

After my shower, I got out and prepared to get ready for today. I was a bit nervous but also excited to start a brand new school; completely a fresh start. This is a new time for me, no more pranking Andrew, or going to the office for something Andrew has done or having our families trying to force us together.

I notice that a lot of my negative experience happens when Andrew is involved.

I shook my head and turned on my curler, I glance at my reflection in the mirror; time to start over.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The school band was playing, cheerleaders are cheering on the field, other booths were set up. Clubs, sports, and whatnot.

Andre tap on Andrew's shoulder, "Basketball booth is over there!"
Andrew turns around to the booth and the boys were to sign up for basketball. Andrew and Andre reach the booth and both began talking to the coach I believe.

Well, he appeared to look like a basketball coach. A shirt with the school logo on the left, a whistle hanging around his neck, and wearing a cap with the school logo also on the front.

Unless he is a student is a who really wants to be dress as a coach.
Andrew shook the guy's hand and so has Andre. The coach has given them both a sheet of paper, now they are walking back smiling.