~The Past And The Present~ Chapter 4

{A/N There was a time when I was alone no where to go and no where to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon and even sometimes he would go away too.}

Serena's P.O.V

   "Ash Help Me!!" I screamed with a scratchy tone.

I grabbed on to a window with all my strength. Ash looked at me with fire red eyes. He turned around slowly with a devilish smile. As he turned his smile turned into tears. He jumped down the building going straight past me. He looked like he was already dead, but I let go to catch up with him. I caught and quickly grabbed him. I gave him my sweetest smile. I felt safe with him, but also frightened to who he has become. We landed on a mattress that was put there by Professor Sycamore. I looked up to the sky to see the stars shinning bright I then looked to the side. I was still holding Ash but this time not as tight. He then rolled over to look at me.

Ash's P.O.V

   I looked at Serena and hugged her tight. She blushed slightly, but then the blush turned to anger. I felt the anger with happiness at the same time.

"Why did you jump? Why did you let me fall? What happend in Alola?" Serena asked politely.

"I can't help myself when that stuff happens. The darkness takes over me. Alola was terrible it turned me into this creature." I said with fright.

Flash Back Alola Region

I was exploring the region when something hit me. I got pushed back into a wall, and I fell on my knees. Pikachu ran in front of me angrily then we saw a huge shadow in front of us. Pikachu ran over to me and jumped onto my shoulder.

"Who are what do you want?!!" I yelled still on the ground.

"Oh Ash-Boy remember me you good pal Gary Oak. And Meet Umbreon oh yeah you didn't meet each other yet!" The mysterious figure told Ash and Pikachu.

"Gary Oak huh. Well I see you gained some weight from the last time I saw you." I said while laughing.

"Grr. Umbreon use tail whip on the boy!" Gary growled.

"Pika Chuuu!!" Pikachu screeched while using thunder bolt on the eeveelution.

"Pikachu Dodge It Quick!!" I yelled at Pikachu.

"Pika pee pikachu!" The small rat pokemon cried while dodging.

"Charizard I choose you!" I yelled while throwing the pokeball.

"Grrawr!!" Charizard Yelled with anger.

"Charizard use Flame Thrower!!" I screeched.

He used flame thrower and walked towards Ash. Ash smiled at the dragon like pokemon and pet it on its neck. Umbreon stumbled back to its owner Gary.

"Ashy-Boy Here Take This!!" Gary handed me a pokeball.

Inside the pokeball was an Eevee. As he handed it to me he got a pokemon a gloom. The gloom then used stuntspoar. I passed out and my head slowly hit the cement. My head was gushing blood and as it was I got paralyzed. I then woke up and got to the nearest pokecenter. As I walked in I fell to hit my head again on the ground in the pokecenter. Nurse Joy rushed towards me while WigglyTuff grabbed a wheeled bed. The nurse then put me on it and rolled me into a room. She then saw the gash in my head where I was bleeding. She patched up and found a ship. The ship had strong powers so she quickly took out. She fixed me up and by the morning I got up and decided I wanted to see some old friends.

End Of Flash Back

"Oh Ash I'm Sorry." Serena said.