Chapter 2

Hey Awesome Peeps. Here's Chaper 2 Of I Know The King Of The Mafia. 😊
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Willow

After I got out of the car , I started walking towards the school.

Arg whoever invented school should be punched in the face.

As I looked around I could see all the different groups of friends.

Just up ahead I could see the populars. They make fun of me.

The leaders are : Jasmine Bay, Trover Whitewater, Jack Riverside and last but not list Blake Gold.

As soon as I saw them , I high tailed to the other direction. But looks like luck was not on my side today. Because one of them saw me. Arg.

" Willow!" Trover shouted.
Arg what do they want.
I know what your thinking. These people must be her bullies or something. But No. See they are my friends. I bet your wondering how is she friends with them. Well that story is for another day.

I didn't bother turning around. I just stayed at the same spot. Contaplaiting wether I should make a ran for it or wait for them.

I hear Trover say "Why were you trying to run away"
I turned around and said " No reason"
He just shook his head and smiled.
The rest soon joined in.

They did walked me to my locker so I could get my books for the day.
First off I have Math, Advanced English, History then break after break I have Free period then Gym then home time Yay. Note my sarcasm.

But lucky for me Trover and Blake have all the same classes which is good. The only class we are together is Gym.

"What do you guys have first" I asked them as I was taking my books.