Movie Night

I decided to make a movie night with my best friend sense we were basically born but any way Nash I invited him over about 2weeks ago and we just got out of school,btw I'm gabby.

Nash prov.
I knocked on the door and it took a while I heard singing from her bathroom by her room window it was open I cracked the door and then I just walked in and made some popcorn.

Gabby prov
I heard the microwave on and something popping it most be Nash. I got out of the shower and got dressed I wore a long sleeve adidas crop top and some booty shorts ankle adidas black socks it's been 3hrs he looked at me and I went closer and closer he picked me up and put me on my counter and started to tickle me he was about to walk away I jumped on his back and we flipped on to the couch we were laughing so hard. A few mins later I went closer to his face and put my hand on him so it will help me get up.

Nash's prov
I thought she was going in for a kiss I had a crush sence we were 12 but Idk think she likes me.

Gabby prov
I was going to give him a kiss but then I was thinking of cam I couldn't do that to him. I was tired and Nash was staying over so I made the bed in the guess room. I was on Instagram and I tried to go to sleep, I felt a hand touch me...