The next morning

I woke and gabby gone. She left a note saying sorry and that i wont be there at the house because i need space from you so my and Cam were going to Flodia for a little while. At that moment i was just sitting there think of her i missed her maybe it was a bad thing to come over last night. I miss3d her so much in fact i missed het so much but answer. Its been a few mounths and I was getting worried so I flew to Flordia I met this one girl on the plane she was so lovely I couldn't get my eyes off of her I suddenly snapped out of it I need to be focused on Gabby. The flight was a few hours but I finally got there I looked at the note again and it said she was at the vacation hotel near the the big black bridge I want there I ask if that seen a girl come in here he said yes and have me the number of the room and another key I walked in on them having sex in the couch I ran out of the room going down stares and contacting a uber she ran after me in a lacey see through robe I look up and down and smirked then stop instantly.she ran up to me and ask why I was here and i said because Gabby I fucking love u I always had and  always will and i never care or notice. Because Nash I have a fucking boyfriend I'm sorry I can't love u because I'm dating Cameron and i don't notice that but I think u should leave and go back to ur house and not mine!!! I'm sorry I have to go.... damnit I said slaming the hotel slide doors I fucking love her so much I stayed at a hotel and bout take flight tomorrow  I went to my room and payed downwatching our favorite movie grown ups 2 and i still cured after watching it I cried my self to sleep.