Chapter Three

Cat walked around on the second floor. When she got closer and closer she kept hearing something. As she got to the room she saw Jacob getting eaten by Snacker, she just stood there watching. She screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw Jacob's bones.

She ran down the stairs without looking back to see if Snacker was following her. The rest of them saw her with tears streaming down her face.

They knew that Jacob was hurt at that point. They knew that they could be next. An unknown scream was coming from the dining room.
Everybody was with each other at that time, and they couldn't figure out who the scream was coming from. Max and Haven went to the dining room and what they saw on the wall made them scream when they shined the flashlight upon it.They saw words written in blood on the wall. The words read : "My beloved sister, why did you have to leave me here alone on Halloween?".

The blood was still dripping down the wall, which meant it had just happened. The skeleton from the body was laying on the floor. The hand from the body reached and touched Haven. Haven was about to scream, but Max covered his mouth, so Snacker wouldn't hear the scream.

The dining room was creepy, blood was dripping off the ceiling and blood was also dripping from all over the wall. They ran out of the dining room. Haven turned to Max and he told him, "I tried to warn you Max, but you didn't listen to me. I was trying to protect you and everyone else."

Max had originally thought that Haven had been making it all up. Andrea grabbed a flashlight. As she turned it on she saw creepy dolls everywhere. Her worst fear is creepy dolls . The creature knew the children's fears. Just like he knew Cat's fear was losing Jacob.

As Andrea screamed, Cat and Bree ran to see where her scream was coming from. What Andrea didn't know was, the dolls came to life right when she screamed. Cat opened a closet and a bloody skeleton fell out of the closet . The skeleton was that of Jacob.

She could tell it was Jacob by the glasses that were on the skeleton. Bree ran to another door and as she opened it, Andrea ran out; followed by the creepy dolls. Cat, Andrea, and Bree ran down the stairs to Haven and Max.

They all went into the basement. The basement had to be the scariest place in all of the house with no candles. The basement was filled with old bones and other skeletons from the past years of Halloween. If you get eaten in the basement, nobody can hear you scream.