36: Wow. We leave you for 1 week...

This font is Andreana speaking.

"' means that Andreana or Skylar are Speaking out loud/ have taken over'"

''" is all three of their voices combined, and her eyes are rainbow. Aka, she's pissed."''

And, This * before some words means Miley is speaking to her peeps in her mind.

TIME SKIPPPP!!! 1 WEEK LATER!

Miley's P.O.V.

It's time...

To face the Avengers.

We sound so evil!

We are!

*Shut up...

"Miley? You ready?" I turned to Lilly who was standing at the door. It reminded me of all we did this week; we went to the bar twice, went to a carnival (never been to one before now!), we had about 5 pillow fights (leaving the dead pillows in the cupboard), 10 mattress fights (didn't kill the precious mattresses) and ate wayyyyyy to many lollies.

They should be jealous.

I called up once and Nat picked up, she gave me a lecture about 'being responsible' after she yelled at someone that they're a butt face... Ironic, I know. Then she told me what was happening. Turns out they're getting onto the 'Steve' case. She was concerned. I told her we'd be back today... So, that's that.

I nodded and walked up to her. We linked arms and walked out as the cleaner walked in.

Smirking I turned around, 'I think you will deserve a massive tip after cleaning this room...'

I received a glare and her putting her hand out. I gave her a $20 note.

"Oh no... Thanks..."

Lilly and I walked away laughing.

TIME SKIP TO TOWER!

When we walked out of the elevator I was shot in the leg.

Like, holy FUCK it hurt!!!

When I looked up I saw Steve holding a gun, and the most hideous smirk on his face. I charged... Well, Andreana did...

THAT LITTLE FUCKING DONK!!! Cjmedh

Donk, really?

SHUT UP!

*BOTH OF YOU!

When she reached him with her vampire speed, she scratched his face and fought him for about five minutes, while I was playing SLAP with Skylar in my brain... I don't know... She was scratching me a lot.

'"YOU LITTLE FUCK GONE WRONG!!! WHO ARE YOU?!"' He just laughed in our face.

Oh, no he didn't!!!

*Uh oh! Skylar! *sighs*

Skylar came out and was scratching him and growing, but he threw us off and grabbed Skylar's tail, making her growl even more, and bark. There were footsteps but that didn't stop the two.

He's so in trouble...

*Yup

SHUT IT!

Ooooh! She's on her wolfie period!

AM I KILLING HIM OR WHAT?!

*Let me come out!

When I came out Steve was on top of us and the other Avengers were trying to pull us apart. Yeah right.

I threw a punch at his face and put my feet on his chest, throwing him off, when I got up, Nat held me back though, stopping me from punching him even more.

I bared my fangs at him and got my claws out.

I was pissed.

"Miley!"

''"WHAT?!"'' Nat backed off then, letting me collapse.

*Why aren't we healing?!

I looked down at my leg, there was still a bullet wound where Steve shot me.

Shit! It's a silver bullet!

*Aaaaaand?

Silver's poisonous to werewolves! If we don't get this out, we're gone.

'Ah, fudge nuggets...' I tried getting up, but failed.

I sighed and just lay there. "Fudge cookies... Can someone get Bruce for me? Please?'

Nat nodded and walked off, but not before gagging at my leg.

I looked over at Steve. 'Who are you?'

He chuckled an evil laugh.

Betcha we could beat him at evil laughs...

*Not now.

"That is for me to know, and you to find out."

'You did not just use that line on me!' I was struggling to get up and bash him.... SUCCESS!! When I stumbled over to him I gave him a falling punch. But it was still awesome.

DAMN RIGHT!

Clint pulled me back this time, well, more like held me up. He dumped me on the couch.

"Stay" He was pointing at my face.

That doesn't work, man...

*Just let him think he's funny...

I closed my eyes, then pulled up my leggings to look at the bullet wound.

Yuk.

*yup...

BloooooOOd!

Eew, I always hated Vamps, but that is just wrong...

Don't hate.

I'm hating hard-core here!

Well, technically, you're hating yourself...

Uh... Nah... No I'm not... Shuddup...

When I opened my eyes, Bruce was leaning over me. I looked at my leg again. It was spreading a purple through my veins, it was disgusting. And it hurt...

"What is this?"

I growled as he touched it. 'Silver bullet! Poisonous to werewolves! Please take it out!' I said it really fast, but luckily he heard.

I whimpered and he grabbed it.

"3, 2, 1!" He pulled it out in one big yank. I screamed.

It's never hurt this bad to get a bullet out.

'Oh, he's so gonna pay...' I leaped up, but fell over instantly.

'The world's spinning. Why's the world spinning?' Bruce was standing over me again, shaking his head and laughing.

"You lost too much-" I quickly covered his mouth.

'Don't you dare... Say that word... She'll go crazy...'

"who?"

'Uh... Andreana?' It came out as a question, I wasn't sure weather to tell him or not.

"Wait, are you a vampire?!" He was backing away.

 My eyes widened.

'Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...'

A/N

Hope U liked! 

Goodnight!

Xoxo