meeting him

Zoe P.O.V

"Your right chummy I should just keep calm if I see him" I replied Weakly. "That's the spirit zoe".

//Time skip brought to you by dans existential crisis//

Me and chummy have now finished packing our things and were outside the plane boarding area. We still had half an hour so I suggested for us to get some cupcakes from utwā delé founţ a posh cupcake and café. Chummy brought a salted caremal cupcake whilst I was still picking.i ended up with the last oreo cupcake and a cup of coffee. About 25 muintes later I had finished my things and the plane would be there within 5-15 muintes.

(Beforehand)

Alfie P.O.V

As me,Marcus,Dan and phil got into the taxi for the airport there was lots of awkward silence around Dan sensed this and decided to talk to phil and me about gaming and video ideas whilst Marcus was watching youtube with headphones. We finally arrived at the airport and my oh my it was mostly packed with new youtubers popular youtubers duo youtubers. Everyone. We walked around near utwā delé founţ. I saw the one person I only expected to see on panels, the one person I expected to see on stage with me in the audience. Zoe sugg..."guys I'm gonna wait on a bench and I'll get you when the plane is 5 muintes okay?"
They weren't even listening they were all staring at the cupcakes Dan almost fainted at the maltesers cupcake.

Zoe P.O.V

The plane had finally arrived yay I thought to myself.all of a sudden Dan and phil came up to us with Marcus and none other than Mr Alfie deyes....

A/N hey guys so akedera here and I just wanted to ask if you're enjoying this book. I didn't quite clarify in the last chapter but here are some details if you don't know zoella and pointless blog :

Zoe Elizabeth Sugg is an English fashion and beauty vlogger, YouTuber, and author. She is best known by her YouTube username Zoella.

Partner: Alfie Deyes

Siblings: Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe

Books: Girl Online, Girl Online: On Tour,

Pointless blog :

Alfie Deyes is a British YouTuber and author who runs the YouTube channels PointlessBlog, PointlessBlogVlogs and PointlessBlogGames. Since 2014 he has released three books in his Pointless Book series.

Height: 1.85 m

Partner: Zoella