As you please- Part 2

Reader's P.o.V

"Ah, Dongsaeng. You're here!" Suho hugged me as I walked through the door. Very long hug Su.

"Hi, nice to meet you! Finally in person, I'm Y'N"

"I know. I couldn't wait for you to arrive." He took my hand. "Shall we meet the others? Minseok is out and Sehun is about to take a bath. I think he'd like you to..." Suho stopped talking as a semi girly scream was echoing through the other room.

"Gahd! Lay! Don't do that please." A boy yelled at another. I really need to distinguish their names...

"Heh! Channie, you give the best piggyback rides! I just wanted one....." Lay said while making a pouty face.

"Fine. But chingu, please ask first beforehand. It's not polite, to our....guest. Guest?" I saw a short bowlheaded boy run toward me with a tall redhead trailing behind.

"HELLO I AM LAY AND THIS IS MY BESTFRIEND CHANYEOL NICE TO MEET YOU" He basically screamed.

I heard the bathroom door open.

"Hello Lay and Channie. Nice to meet you." I said as I shook their hands.

Looking over I saw a blonde.

Umm.

Why didn't he have a shirt?

And basically half naked.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here yet." I saw him glare at Suho.

"At'sa matta? Sehun might have a tiny crush...." I looked over at Suho as I said that in my head. Why do they keep staring at eachother?"

After what seemed like an hour, I heard a buzz.

"Suho, what was that?" I let go of his hand and rushed to the door.

I saw the others coming with grocery bags from outside and totes.
"New clothes, deodorant, and the such." Suho said.

"Ne. Hana, dul, set, net, dasot, yasot....Hmmm" I saw him look up. "She's here!" A boy said. He ran to me and dropped the bag, hugging me.

"HI! I'm Baekhyun!"