Chapter 7 (Me and My Icy Sweetheart)

I guess I have planned out an ending for this story, If you want me to make a sequel, I'm happy to do another one but different plot. *DUH*  If you want me to do one on Blanche x Candela, please comment and vote and now back to the story

Candela POV

I thought of what Blanche said to me, It will probably lest fun than before but we three leaders would be happy, rivalry.

I apologised to both of my friends and Blanche and I were friends again but Spark is still mad at me. Never spoken a word too. I'll just leave him to calm his face down.

Spark Pov

Me and My 'Baby Blanche' were cuddling for hours now. All I need is that kiss on the lips. Iv'e been waiting forever for that. Why is it so hard to get that first kiss. Like come on man. I'm so 'hot' that no one could resist even Blanche couldn't stop blushing.

*Like seriously guys you can't resist that face at the end of the video*

Then she suddenly grabs my shirt and pulls me towards her and BOOM I got what I always wanted. But still, I can't believe that she would make the first move. My heart skips a beat and another. Well now that I got what I wanted...Time to ask the Ultimate Question.
"B-Blanche...uhh"
"Yes Spark"
"Blanche will you be will me forever and ever no matter what happens. Well what I meant is... May I be your absolute sparkling boyfriend??" 

Blanche POV

D-did he ask me if he could be my boyfriend? That's like a dream come true. My eyes start to get watery, I'm gonna cry with tears of happiness. I'm just so happy.

"If only you let me be your 'Icy Sweetheart'." I smiled. 

Spark kissed me like it was our last one. We stopped for air then Spark carried me to his room. I had no idea why we were heading off to his room but I think I have an idea what ...

~ 5 hours of Spark showing Blanche his Pidgys and other pokemon  ~ 

Spark POV

"Hey Candela I have a girlfriend now "

"Pfft Spark is it one of those trainers?" Candela teased me.

"Nope, guess again." I smirked

"Okay fine Spark I give up guessing! Who is it?" Candela asked me

Oh I better get my bag of marshmallows and some sticks because she gonna be flaming hot right after that my new girlfriend is 'Baby Blanche'. She gonna be real mad once I tell her.

"Spark aren't you gonna tell me or not?" She gives me that annoyed facial expression again.

"My new girl friend is Blanche" I said while pointing at Blanche while she was eating some ice cream or something.

"Oh so you and Blanche are dating? Oh cool" she said calmly.

Whaa? Candela was complete on chill mode. I'm not lying or anything, but she was on complete chill mode. Even at time when I said that I was dating her crush aka Blanche who is now my girlfriend.

I walked over where Blanche is siting and I asked her this;

"Hey do you think that Candela is acting a bit strange lately?" I asked

"No, I don't think so...I never really noticed that much since when we started dating a couple hours ago. What's wrong?". She replied

"Candela is like on complete chill mode. This never happens before" I said 

Hmmmmmm.

Hi Sorry If this was short and all but Just to let you know that I'm not dead or anything. It's close to an ending of this Fanfic but I will probably write another Blanche x Spark Fanfic. Cuz this ship is still sailing you know. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this Fanfic so far and see you at the ending.

Bye 

Crystal Vampire