Chapter 1

Dedication: @LarryWriting for explaining how to put photos in the multimedia from your laptop. LIFESAVER, ILY.

(Louis POV)

"I'm going to the shop Mum, be back in 5!" I shout to my mum while walking to the door

"Okay love" I hear her shout back as I was closing the door.

I walked down my street towards the shop pulling my coat tighter around me to shield my body from the cold November air. I turned the corner from my street and walked down the main road towards the local shop. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time, 3:25pm. "Great" I muttered to myself under my breath, this is when all the traffic starts and kids start coming home from school.

I pressed the button on the lights and waited patiently for the light to turn to red, I crossed the road and walked a few feet down into the shop, I picked up a bottle of Coke and a bag of Doritos before paying and walking back out. I noticed a few school buses start to turn the corner as I pressed the traffic lights button once more.

After waiting several moments for the lights to change I made my way across the road but something caught my eye. I turned to see a boy with amazing curly locks and quite a slim figure getting pushed off the bus. He slammed into the glass of the shelter and fell to the floor as the contents of his bag emptied. The bus driver just looked at him, pulled out the stop and carried on driving!

I stood there in shock for a few moments before bringing myself back to reality. I dropped whatever was my hand and ran over to the boy who had a large cut from his forehead to his temple and was searching around frantically for his belongings.

"C'mere, let me help you" I said, bending down to pick up his things and put them back in his back. He looked around frantically to see who spoke.

I looked at him curiously as he was stood facing slightly away from me and then it hist me. He's blind!

I threw his back over my shoulder and lifted him up from the ground gently as he stood there with fear plastered over his face. I put my hands on his cheeks to tell him I was in front of him and he looked straight at me. I never felt so lost than I did in that moment. He had bright shining emerald green eyes surrounded by long think eyelashes. Wow, I thought.

"Who a-are y-you?!" He stuttered out.

"M'names Louis, keep still you've cut your forehead" I said hoping to make him relax a little by telling him my name "What's yours?"

"H-Harry" he mumbled out, barely audible as if he was afraid to say his name.

"Come on let me help you I've got your stuff, do you live nearby?" I asked sounding a bit creepy but he couldn't manage on his own.

"T-two roads d-down" he replied. I was quite surprised he mentioned that as he seems to fearing for his life right now.

We started to walk but the second he put pressure on his ankle he let out a little yelp and stopped instantly.

"Here put your arm around my shoulder and lean on me" I suggested. Hesitantly he did as I wrapped my arm around his waist to support his weight better.

We carried on walking slowly as Harry told me which street he lived on and with me carrying most of his weight.

We finally reached his house after disappointingly walking past my Doritos which are now a pile crumbs on the floor. I knocked on the door but no-one answered.

"My m-mums at work and m-my sister w-will be at college s-still" he said slowly. We stood outside for a few moments as I felt awkward going into his house even if it was to help him because for all he knows is I could be some 40 year old creep!