Lonely Like a Satellite

He is lonely.And he is lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, he can see just how lonely, and how deep his feeling runs.And it scares the shit out of him to be this lonely because it seems so deadly.He dosen't know why he tend to push people away.He did not intensionally wanted to push people away.All he wanted was to be is left alone for a while, to have some time on his own, to figure out things straight but down that road he got lost.A place he used to know as wonderland but, it has changed into something so dark where it is always so cold, dark & lifeless.A place that seems so unescapeble.Not a single convertation with a soul in months.If convertation with voices in his head counts then yes, he does have those convertation all the time.And the scary part is he dosen't even know how to save himself from those monsters in his head.There are, things talkin to him mommy he swear's.He's seeing figures in the dark gets up and nobodys there.Now he wanders wouldn't it be great if he could turn back time to those days where he was afraid of the monsters under his bed instead of the monsters in his head?

Lonely nights he lays awake,
Prays the god his soul to take.

Lonely nights he lays awake,Prays the god his soul to take

He thinks he's sinking,
When he want's to float.
He thinks he's fallen,
Through a shit hole.
And he needs to climb,
His way out.
The only way he's been moving,
Is down.
He closes his eyes
And sees a dark paradice.
And screems out
"Tell Them drain the pool i'm sinkin fast
Someone save my life before It pass
Scratchin at the surface
But the bottom's where i'm at."

He wanders in zero gravity like a lost satellite.