-Eight-

-time skip to a few years later-
(Texting)

H: Jimin, I'm sorry I haven't texted in a while, I've been very busy.

J: Hobi!I thought you'd never text back...  and you've only visited me once...

H:well... that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.

J: are you coming to visit me ?!?!

H: I sent a letter to you with some important stuff. I need you to go to the place on the ticket okay. I've been waiting and working all this time to surprise you. The thing is in two days and the letter should be there today, so I'd go check the mail.

J: okay!! I hope you're doing well...

H: I am... now I have to do some stuff and people are wanting my help, so I'll talk to you in 2 days.

J:bye Hobi.... I love you..

H: I love you too. I promise you'll be happy in 2 days okay?

J: okay...

- 2 days later-

Jimins pov-

Okay, I'm at this place Hobi... I'm in my front row seat. I have no idea who this group is... apparently this is supposed to be their second stage.

No one's pov-

"It's okay, he's going to be there okay?" Namjoon assured Hoseok back stage. "Here, we still have ten minutes, we can run back to the camera room and see if he is." He said, pulling Hoseok down the hall and going into a room with a security guard watching the cameras.

Hoseok scanned the cameras and looked at the one for the front rows. "He's there." Hoseok said with a smile on his face.

"There you go, now we have to get back to the others." Namjoon said pulling Hoseok back out of the room and to the stage doors.

"You guys ready?" Jin asked, making sure everyone else was there. "Okay, they just cued for us to go, so let's go!" Jin said as they all ran on stage and formed a line, starting off their first song as people were screaming.

After their first song, they all introduced themselves, Hoseok going last. "My name is J-Hope, I'm your hope I'm your angel ~ "he said making little finger hearts in Jimins direction.

Their concert passed by normally and as soon as it was over Hoseok ran down the side stairs up to the railings. "Hey, let him through." He said to the security guards who opened a gate in the railing and let Jimin through.

"Hobi... I missed you..." Jimin said as he hugged Hoseok and buried his face into his chest.

"Come on, we gotta go back stage before the fan girls attack me." Hoseok said as he pulled Jimin to the rooms back stage.

"Ah there you are Hoseok!" Yoongi said as he wiped sweat from his face. "I'm assuming this is Jimin?"

"Yea." Hoseok said with his arms around Jimin.

"I'm Suga, nice to meet you, but I'm gonna go take a nap before the van gets here to take us back to the hotel." He said as he walked past a few people who were putting away bags of make up and taking the other member's microphone and earpiece sets off.

"This is what you've been doing all this time?" Jimin asked as he looked around at everyone.

"Yes. It's been really hard, but I knew I'd be able to see you, and I knew that you'd be happy if I used my hobbies and made a career out of them." Hoseok said as he put on a heavy jacket along with a face mask and a hat. "Can you drive me back to your place? We're staying here for a few more days, and I wanna stay with you for those days. "

"Of course." Jimin said as he pulled his keys out of his pocket.

"Hey Kookie, let the others know I won't be staying at the hotel with you guys." He said to a slightly younger looking male who was wiping all the makeup off his face.

Jimin and Hoseok walked out to the car, getting in and heading back to Jimin's place. "Hobi! Guess what!" Jimin unexpectedly shouted as he drove back to his house.

"What?"

"I got a puppy!"

"Really?! What's it's name?"

"Bear." Jimin replied as he turned into the driveway. "He usually runs to me when I open the door, so you'll see him then."

"Hi Mom!" Hoseok said, hugging Jimins mom as he opened the door and walked through the walkway by the living room. Hoseok looked down and saw a little brown puppy barking softly at him. "Hi bear." He said, picking up the puppy and heading off to Jimin's room with Jimin following behind him.

Jimin shut the door behind them, turning back to Hoseok. "Hobi... I missed you alot... "

"Come here." Hoseok said as he pulled Jimin into his arms. "I love you." Hoseok whispered to Jimin, who had already started crying.

"I love you too."

"I'll promise I'll text more often... I'm sorry I've been so busy..."

"I didn't know you've been working that hard... "

"I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you... you're the only reason I'm even alive right now." Hoseok said as he kept Jimin in his arms and led him backwards onto the bed. "And I missed you every single day, you were the only thing on my mind when I was doing countless hours of training..." Hoseok said as he pressed his lips to Jimin's.

I missed you more than you know, my Jiminnie...

----------
Yo sorry for the late chapter!!! I had like no ideas for a while... Anyways I will try to update as soon as possible~~~ Also I am currently debating on whether or not to make a sequel to my namjin fanfic (Paralyzed) , so if you would like a sequel to that please go comment on the 2nd chapter (titled:???) so that I know how many people want a sequel.

Thanks for reading !!!