Rockstar (Nate x Rockstar Reader) Part 2

Nate POV

"That? That's Y/n L/n. You like her?" "Y-Yes but...how am I suppose to meet her?" "Follow me." Mark said and packed me by my arm. He pushed me behind the stage and I was at the backstage. I saw her there and saw she walked out with normal party clothes. I quickly went out and she did too, yet not noticing me. I sat down again and Aj asked angry "Why are you here?! You should win her heart!" "Shhhh, she is coming..." She walked past me but then she noticed me like we knew each other and asked "Hey, are you...NateWantsToBattle?" "Yes." I saw she blushed a bit and said "Wow, I'm a huge fan of your channel! Can I have a signiture?" "Sure, if I can have one of you." She looked surprised and we both gave each other a signuture. "Thank you so much." She said excited. "Hey you wanna hang out together? We can meet each other better. You're a great singer by the way." I smiled and blushed. She giggled. "Thanks, you're too. And I would love to hang out." She said. We stood up and I looked at my friends. My friends gave me a thumbs up and we walked out.

We walked in the nearest park around and talked about each other. She was just so cute. She had that wonderful y/h/c hair and that beatiful e/c. And her smile was prettier than that of qa godess. I was staring at her as she stopped walking and waved in my face. "Nate? You ok?" "Hm? Oh yes, yes, sorry." I said nervous. She giggled and we sat down on a bench. I saw a group of girls coming over to us.

 "Are you Y/n L/n?!" They asked excited. "Yes it's me." She smiled. "Can we make some pictures?!" "Sure." She made pics with them and I smiled. "Wow thank you! Now the popular girls will see that we are cool too." They said. "You're bullied by a girls group?" "Yes. They say that we can't do any cool stuff or meet someone who's cool. Our biggest problem is their leader." They frowned. "How is the girl named?" "Angela." "Then tell Angela that your new friend is Y/n L/n." She said and gave them her number. I was surprised that she just gave them her number. "OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" They asked excited. "Yes. Now you are cooler than her."She said, grinning.

 All girls started fangirling. "Is Nathan Sharp your boyfriend?!" They asked. "No. We are just friends." I smiled. "Nate can we do pics together too?!" "Sure." I said and made some selfies with them.

 After a small chat with the girls, they walked away. "This girls are nice." She said. "You really love your fans. You even give them your number." I said, chuckling. "Of course. They are just like friends you never met before but you know that they are there and that they love you." She sat next to me again. "Oh, it's 9.30pm! Sorry Nate but I have to go." She said standing up. I grabbed her wrist. "Wait! Can I have your number?" She chuckled. "Why?" I blushed "I...I would like to meet you again." I said. "Here." She said and gave me her number. "See ya." She said and kissed my cheek and left. I went wide eye and smiled to myself. "Bye..."I muttered to myself. 

"Nate you're about to get yourself a girl." I said to myself and walked home.

To be continued...

Thx for reading!