playlist

i. all we are ; onerepublic
"i tried to paint you a picture, the colors were all wrong. black and white didn't fit you, and all along you were shaded with patience, your strokes of everything that I need just to make it."

ii. sparks fly ; hey violet 
"there's a constellation in your eyes. the rest of the world is living in the dark when we light up the sky, and they watch the sparks fly ."

iii. love at first sight ; the brobecks
"darkened nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings, all of these are the prettiest things when i'm in love."

iv. eavesdrop ; the civil wars
"let's let the stars watch let them stare. let the wind eavesdrop i don't care."

v. til kingdom come ; coldplay
"hold my head inside your hands, i need someone who understands. i need someone, someone who hears, for you, i've waited all these years."  

vi. fall ; ed sheeran

"you and i learning to speak with kisses on cheeks. you and i we're lifted over the edge.and i will fall for you and i will fall for you. if i fall for you, would you fall too?"

vii. my song ; alessia cara

"tune in to find my peace and solitude. these empty rooms spin, and i embrace the flaws of being human. the black and white... and sometimes the greys that stay for days, the in between time, the meantime that make this song of life sing."

viii. all the little lights ; passenger
"we're born with millions of little lights shining in the dark, and they show us the way. one lights up, every time you feel love in your heart. one dies when it moves away ."

ix. perfect (stripped) ; one direction

"and if you like midnight driving with the windows down, and if you like going places we can't even pronounce. if you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about."