Just Friends : Mark x Reader Scenario

You got out of the cab, eager to see one of your closest friends, but also a bit nervous abouthim seeing you. Let's just say, you looked different from the last time he had seen you in person. A few new piercings...a few new tattoos...scratch that; a lot of new tattoos...You weren't ashamed of them or anything like that, but you were concerned about what your friend would think. It was pretty easy to hide most of your "renovations" under sweatshirts and cardigans, but you figured it was time for him to see it all. 'It's just Mark,' you reminded yourself.

Checking the address one more time, you hesitantly knocked on the door. A tall boy with a very young face opened it and you saw his eyes widen as he looked at you. "Um, hi there," you smiled, raising an eyebrow and giving a slight wave. His only response was a weak wave as the corner of his mouth tilted upwards in a sort of dazed expression. "So, am I allowed inside, or...?" He had a frantic look on his face as he bowed to apologize and move out of the way to let you in. Just then, another boy with blonde hair walked by the door and came to an abrupt stop. "Hey, can you tell me if someone named Mark Tuan lives here...or are you mute, too?," you said, muttering the last part under your breath. "Uh, yeah. He's in the kitchen...Wow. He told us he was expecting someone, but never said they'd be this pretty," the boy said, leading you further into the house. You were about to thank him when he yelled, "Mark hyung, your hot friend is here!" Mark walked out and his jaw slightly dropped when he saw you. The black haired boy tapped his chin to close his mouth and Mark swatted his hand away. "_____?" "Who else would it be, Big Head?," you laughed. He grinned and pulled you into a tight hug and you wrapped your arms around his waist. He moved you back to arms length to examine you. "You look...different." "Bad different?" "No, good different! Great different." You smiled, ignoring the slight blush creeping onto your cheeks. Another black haired boy walked out of the kitchen with a cookie hanging from his mouth. "Hey, Mark, did yo-," his muffled words stopped when he saw you and his mouth fell open, dropping the cookie. Mark laughed, releasing you and walked over to him before closing his mouth. You giggled and thought to yourself, 'This will be one interesting week.'

You sat on the couch surrounded by seven boys bombarding you with questions. Well, six...Yugyeom was still too nervous to talk to you. The rest were either really friendly or really flirty, especially JB. He was definitely into you. You told them all about your friendship with Mark and your job as an alternative model, which explained the extra piercings and tattoos. It was getting late, so you figured it was time to head to your hotel. You said your goodbyes to the boys and Mark got up to walk you to the door. After opening it, you took a step outside, only to have Mark stop you. "Hey, _____?" "Yeah?" "...I missed you...a lot." "I missed you, too.......Big Head," you teased. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Yeah, whatever, Punk." You grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow."

You woke up to the sound of your phone blowing up with Twitter notifications. Sitting up, you grabbed it and scrolled through your mentions. "Emo Slut" You read the words slowly, making sure you understood what was going on. "Mystery Girl Seen Leaving the Got7 Dorm Last Night" "Punk Rock Chick Spotted with Idol HeartThrob Mark Tuan" "Wow...They work fast..."

"Wait, what were they saying?!," Mark exclaimed as you showed him the tweets. "Your fans are upset about me hanging out with their 'oppa'," you smirked, using air quotes. "But they've got it all wrong!" "Do you wanna tell them that, cuz, uh...I don't think they'd want to hear from me right now." "Don't worry, Noona! I don't think you're a slut!," you heard BamBam's voice from outside Mark's door. Mark rolled his eyes as you went over and pulled the door open. Jr. fell in while BamBam leaned backwards and Youngjae ran down the hall. "And what about the emo part?" He looked you up and down and said, "Well..." You scoffed and slammed the door in his face once Jr. got up and backed away with an awkward laugh. "Hey, check these out," Mark said, pointing to something on your phone. "OMG! Whoever this girl is, she's gorgeous!" "Yeah and she looks so cute with Mark!" "I ship them! Ugh, they're such an adorable couple!" You smiled looking at the snapshot of you and your best friend in a warm embrace. "Gotta admit, we do make a pretty cute couple," you giggled. "Yeah...we do..." You noticed a sudden serious tone in his voice. You looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow. "What's with the voice?" "Huh? What voice?," he grinned. "The voice! You know, your 'serious man' voice? What was that?" "'Serious man voice'? What the hell is that?," he laughed. "I don't know! You tell me!" He paused for a second before speaking. "It's just...I don't know. I'd be lying if I said I never thought about it," he shrugged. "You mean...about us? As in me and you?" "Yes, us! And don't sound all weird about it. I'm a great catch!," he defended himself proudly. "Yeah, of course you are, Big Head!," you teased, pulling his beanie down over his face.

A few days went by like a few hours and before you knew it, it was time for you to head home. JYP released a formal statement to prove you and Mark weren't dating and you had spent the whole week with the boys, bonding more than you thought you ever would have. They absolutely adored you and were upset that you had to leave. You were saying your goodbyes and hugging each one when you got to Yugyeom. "Still nothing to say?," you asked holding your arms out. He smiled, wrapping you in a tight hug and lifting you off the ground a little. "Goodbye, Noona. I'm gonna miss you," he said, putting you back down. You giggled, pinching his cheek, and responded, "And I'm gonna miss you too, Shrimp. But don't worry. I'll be back to visit." Then you moved over to JB, accepting his hug with a smile. "Goodbye, ____-ah," he said, kissing your hand. You laughed lightly and said, "Bye, Cheeseball," right before you gave him a quick peck on the cheek. A wide grin stretched across his now red cheeks as he went back to the group on the other side of the room. You finally got to Mark and let out a huge breath. "Well, I guess this is goodbye," he said. You nodded and said, "For now, anyway." "And we still have Skype," he smiled, wrapping his arms around your waist as yours hung over his shoulders. "Yeah...Hey, Mark?" "Hm?" "Can I be honest with you about something?" "Of course. Anything," he said, loosening his grip. ".....I kinda thought about it, too...Y'know...us? And....I just wanted to, um..." You stuttered as your eyes flickered between his eyes and lips. The both of you leaned into a soft kiss. After about three seconds you mutually broke away and released each other. "Nope." "Nothing." "That felt like incest." "Ew." "Let's never speak of this again. Agreed?" "Agreed." You laughed and shook hands before he pulled you into another hug, ruffling your hair in a familiar form of affection. "See ya soon, Punk!"