Tall and Short AU

Raphael, the shortest boy Marie has ever met. Raphael couldn't even reach Marie's shoulders, and that made him extremely embarrassed. But for now, these two were simply just in love with each other. They would constantly start flirting with each other, but would always stop once they couldn't say anything.
Raphael invited Marie to his apartment, just to hang out. Marie always had to duck to fit through the doorway. Raphael and Marie have been friends for four years right now, they often held hands together because they were extremely close friends. Raphael always started the flirting, because he was the most talented one.
"How's the weather up there, my angel?" Raphael smiled, hugging her.
Marie smiled and blushed, kneeling down to peck him on the cheek.
"A nice view of a ginger is always nice." Both of them laughed, Rachael grabbed her hand and smiled.
"I picked out the movie for tonight..A-and if you don't want to, that's fine! I have back up plans if--"  Marie interrupted him by just motioning him to sit down.
"What genre is it this time?" She asked, looking at him.
"U-uh..! I don't know what genres you like. .so I picked a random movie." Raphael tried to be fancy every once in a while. This could be his only chance to finally kiss Marie. He really did love her, he would do anything to keep her safe.
"Ah. Alright then."
A few minutes passed by, nothing good yet. Raphael sighed, then looked over to Marie. It's now or never.
"M-Marie..? I've been meaning to tell you something over a really long time."
She turned over to look at him, tilting her head.
"Really?" Raphael's face flushed a bright red, looking away from her.
"We've been really close friends for a while and..I really, really like you.." Marie had a blank stare, then she spoke.
"I like you too! You're a great frie--" Raphael facepalmed, still having a flustered face.
"No..Th-that's not what I meant. What I was trying to say was..I-I love you." There was silence, until Marie pulled him into a hug. She let go after she spoke.
"I...I'm glad you feel the same!" Raphael smiled, then leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips. Now that they were dating, they will finally hold hands infront of everyone without the embarrassment.

(A/N :^)