Ch 1: Cat

Cat's P.O.V.

The fresh morning sunshine screamed for me to wake up, but it seemed so difficult with my bed being beyond comfortable.

"Cat!"

My ears twitched by the sound of my teacher's calling. I struggled to make my legs reach the cold floor.
"Why can't I ever sleep," I mumbled to myself.

I wrapped my ivory robe around my thin body, and headed down to Vica's lab where he would usually stay up all night making new substances and experiments.
"What is it today, sir?" I questioned. "I just needed you to make me some breakfast," he said pouring a green liquid into another container.

"Breakfast?" I groaned furiously.
"Yes, I obviously couldn't leave this room right now because I'm in the middle of something very important."

"I was in the middle of something important too," he looked at me suprised and asked, "And what was that?"

"Sleep."

He gave out a small chuckle and waved his hand back and forth signaling me to begin making our breakfast.
"Fine."

* Short Time skip *

I was already serving our plates on the table when I heard footsteps coming up from the basement.
"I thought you were going to bring the food to the lab," he said scratching his black and shortly white hair. "Nope."
The silent breakfast meal continued for a short while longer until Vica spoke, "Are you going to train after this?"

"Yes, there is nothing better to do in this place. Well actually sleep is pretty cool, but some people don't let you," I huffed.

"Once you change into your training attire please call me over. I haven't seen you train in quite a while. Maybe I will let you fight with me."
The end of his sentence got me interested, I haven't fought him in awhile. Has he gotten better? He only watched me train when I was just a kitten.

"Great! I'll go change now!"

I hurried into my room before he could complain about the unwashed dishes.
I pulled on my tight crimson pants over my legs, I soon adjusted my matching tanktop that was tucked under my pants. My black boots made my whole training uniform look even cooler and I did my usual messy ponytail. My purple cat like ears popped up from my hair like usual. I wrapped my tail around my waist like a belt.
(Yes, it looks close to the Dragonball outfit.)

"Vica! I'm heading to our gym to train! I will be waiting for you out there!"

"I'll be right there!"