Whats Your Name

Why is it so dark in here? And why can't I move? you thought.

        "Oh, so you're finally awake? That's good. Now the fun can begin."  What does he mean by that? Then the blindfold was removed from your head.
        Before you was a short man, dressed in a black trench coat. His grey eyes were slanted and he carried around a red umbrella. He also had a scarf thing covering the lower half of his face so you couldn't really see what he looked like.

        Then everything came back to you.
        Flashback...
You were with Killua, Gon, and Leorio going to see Kurapika at some hotel after the he got back so he could tell you what happened between him and Uvogin since he had called you and told you that he had met him and was planning on killing him.( A/N: this is right after he killed Uvogin. I am going to try to follow the original storyline as much as possible but of course I will be adding a few events.) When you arrived outside you saw Kurapika fighting two people, one with some weird Egyptian hat thing and another fighting with a sword. All four of you immediately tried to help him but he said no and that he would be fine on his own. You were struggling to watch and Killua was holding gon down as to try and stop him from rushing to kurapika's side. Then the man with the sword suddenly appeared and struck Kurapika from behind. The impact was so painful that he couldn't stay conscious and passed out. That's what threw you off the edge. In a way you were like gon. You couldn't bear to watch others get hurt, whether they were good or bad, you didn't care, you just had to help them. Kurapika was a special case. You two had met gon and Leorio as the last two survivors of the kurta clan and seeing your best friend hurt like this got you pissed. You rushed into the battle and tried to fight but before you could even do anything, the one with the weird Egyptian hat wound his arm up in circles and punched you so hard that you flew in to a nearby building and made the wall come crashing down. The last thing you saw was Killua losing control of Gon as he came rushing to your side.
        End of flashback...

        "Who are you?" I asked. "You don't need to know." "Why?" "Because in a few hours you will either have no recollection of this place, or you will be dead." "And why are you so sure of that?" "Why do you ask so many questions?" "Because I don't know the answers." The man looked at me in a funny way. "You are a very weird girl." "Yea I get that a lot." And then I ask him again "please tell me your name" "no" "tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme" "if I tell you then will you shut up?" "Yes" "fine. My name is Feitan." "Its nice to meet you Feitan. I'm (Y/N)." You said with a toothy grin, then you realized "wait... What reason do I have to be polite? LET ME O-" "You said you would be quiet, now keep to your word before I break your arm." And you kept quiet, not because he threatened you, but because after he finished speaking, he knocked you out cold...