Three

My brain refused to function that very second. All I could think about was him and how like a perfect boyfriend he was sharing my suffering all along. I take a step towards him fully knowing the consequences of it. My lips are on his and he doesn't even take a second to respond to it. His hands hold my face as mine travels up and down on his back. The kiss started off as soft and gentle but now now we both are just hungry, like we couldn't get enough of each other. Our hands are all over each other and my height is seem too come between our pace of playing tonsil hockey. But soon aden puts his hand on my waist, making me jump and wrap my legs around his hips. My hands moves to tangle in his hair as his legs head up the stairs towards his bedroom. He breaks the long kiss again, this time not to catch a breath but to asks “we can stop if you want too”. In response i smash my lips against his, hard enough to leave a bruise. Oh god i forgot how much i loved kissing aden. His kiss is intoxicating, exhilarating. If one could make money from kissing, this guy would have been stinking rich. His kiss, is a drug and I could never get enough of it, never.

As we reach his room he puts me on the bed and soon joins me on it. As we lay across the bed, his lips are working their charm traveling down my neck. I am pretty sure he left a Hickey on my collar bone. In between of sweet moan leaving our lips he said “God I love you, I missed you.. us”. “I missed you too” I replied and before he could say anything else I started kissing him really fast. I hold the neck of his T-shirt and throw it in the air and in another second I guess my shirt joined it too. Soon our jeans were mating too in some corner of the room. I know it's wrong to do this given the circumstances and this will not make things right. This will only get more effed up. But like they say it's very easy to give in to the temptation and today, Aden and I were talking the easy road out.

--------------------

My head is resting on his chest while is he is playing with my hair. This felt so good but then why was I feeling guilty maybe because I just gave him hope. Hope for something which isn't going to happen. I made my decision before coming here and I am leaving no matter what. This was selfish of me I didn't wanted to leave without seeing him and now when I’ll leave, it will crush him.

“What you thinking blue?”

“Nothing, just about you and this”. I turn myself to look in his eyes.

“You don't regret it. Do you?” he asked

“No I don’t” I kiss him all the strength I have left. While cups my cheeks to keep me supported. This was of the most sweet and soft kiss I have ever shared with him. He tangles our fingers together and rest his head on my shoulder as I shift to lay flat on my back.

Soon I could hear him snore. His lips were so graciously parted that wanted to trace them with my finger. This all isn't as easy as I thought, I don't want to leave him. I don't want him to open his eyes and feel that I abandoned him. But as much as I don't want to do so the truth is I am abandoning him.

I slide myself out of the bed slowly so that he doesn't wake up. I got dressed and made my way towards his table. I wrote him a note, kept it on my side of the bed and left.