One-Shot

If time could go back...

~~~~~~~~~

Changing the future of his family was all he wanted , he didn't mean for this to happen in a bad way, all he wanted was for her poor mother to smile again after his father's death, all he wanted was for her to be happy and wished for the scars that covered her petite body and small face.

He had never took anything seriously as he did when came to his mother.

Few months later his first friend, who goes with the name of Frosch have been killed by his uncle accidentally while trying to protect his pregnant wife.

And then when it happened, when his dark shadows took over his mind and body; he killed his childhood friend, his mother's best friend's son, Jude Sting Dragneel. Thats when his mind made a life-changing decision that would forever disrupt his and his mother's life .

Oh how much would he have liked for the time to go back so that his mistake would never happen.

How he wished that he was never born, how he wished that he stayed beside his mother till her very last days.

But alas time cannot go back he thought till he remembered the Eclipse Gate that was in the castle so he decided to change the future not for good but for worst.

That moment when he told her she looked shocked yet she stood up while her petite slim body was shaking and her hazel eyes that matched his were looking into his eyes hoping that what he just told her was lie but alas it was not

"How dare you...?" She said with tears in the corner of her eyes threatening to fall anytime soon

"Mother... I made this decision for your own good, if I go back and ruled the dragons I could prevent father's death and you won't end up with these scars" he said as he starched his arm to wipe the tears from her eyes but she slapped her hand away

"How dare you?!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS?!! AND YOU WANT MY APPROVAL OF THIS PLAN? Hell no not in million years am I going to betray my family and my guild

"MOTHER!! Listen I know this is against our morals but I want to do this for you, and who's left for you other than me to betray? EVERYONE IS DEAD MOTHER! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS DEAD AND THEY AIN'T COMING BACK AND YOU KNOW IT!! So just let me do this"

She stared at him for few seconds before she slapped him across his face

"I'd never hit you in my entire life because you had always been a good boy but you dared to shout at your own mother and disrespected my decision and-"

The petite woman suddenly felt something cut through her back and as she fell into her son's arm she heard him shouting her name she took a good look at him.

His hazel eyes that matched hers, the raven hair that he'd inherited from his father... Her son looked shocked and was crying her name, she gave him a final look and smiled as her husband stood in front of her and took her hand.

"Sorry... Ryos... Mama still love you from the bottom of her heart... Don't do it for your mama... Thank you for making me your mother... Thank you... For everything"

And with that there was silence before the dragon that sliced his mother's back roared he was angry he held his mother's lifeless body in his arm as he slices a dragon after another till there was no more in his sight.

Looking upon his mother's corpse he carried her with him to the gate where he placed gently to the ground and cried his heart out on her chest

"Sorry... I'm sorry... Mother why did you leave me like this? All I wanted was for you to be happy? WHY?!!"

He cried till there was no tears left and then stood to dig a grave beside his father's, he then warps her petite cold body in his cloak and places her in the hole he made.

Taking a last good look at his beloved mother's face he lean down to kiss her forehead

"I am sorry to tell you this mother but I can't do your will..." He said as he started to shove the sand back to its place to bury his mother in

"But it looks like that I'll be doing what you asked me not to do because..." With a final shove of sand and his mother's body is now embraced by layers of sand , he takes a long sigh followed by a bitter smile

"Mother; I've set my mind into this and there's no going back I'm afraid... After all its I Ryos Redfox who will be known as Rogue Cheney; declare myself the new dragons king

******

Thank you for reading