five

jimin

on that very day after taehyung drank the potion, jimin used to be distant to him, he even dare to exchange rooms with his namjoon hyung but his hyung rejected it for he doesn't want to be roommates with his current roommates— taehyung and hoseok. he can't even dare to ask his yoongi hyung for he doesn't want to disturb him from his busy schedule (sleeping yeah that will make you busy). jungkook on the other was still having a stable communication with him good thing he didn't even catch up taehyung flirtatious actions he made due to the potion.

jimin was now eating alone at the dining room roaming his eyes around looking if there's a sign of taehyung. jimin was completely done with taehyung, well to be very honest he shouldn't be like this he was his bestfriend. he shouldn't be mad i wasn't his fault if he drank his potion he should blame himself for it because he is too nervous and coward for not facing jungkook.

as he was filling his mind with thoughts, a sudden thought hit him, how he wish this thought would solve his problem. jimin went fast eating his food and put himself some nice clothes and prepare to take a walk.

strolling on the park was somewhat a nice choice to relieve stress, he wants to take a lot of time just walking around the park but he has another purpose and he should accomplish it first. he walk a meter and he saw what he was looking for

it was jongdae's house, jimin went to the front door and give a knock. he haven't heard a single noise arousing all over the place, he knock again once more and this time jimin made loud knocks enough to here from the inside. no one even dared to make a noise or even dare to respond from jimin's knock, he gave a knock once more and this time he heard loud noises coming from the inside, he heard high pitched noises as he put his ear on the flat surface of the door. the nearer the distance the louder it gets. jimin could clearly identify who's the owner of those voices, it was definitely them.

the door open with a slam which made the petit guy jolt, he saw jongdae and baekhyun literally look that they just went to trojan war. the two immediately fix theirselves and face their lovely visitor jimin, "hi there jimin what makes you visit us?" jongdae asked as he place a cup of coffee on the table infront of jimin, jimin took the cup of coffee and take a sip on the hot savory drink, he place his cup on it's respective place and gave jongdae a worried look, baekhyun on the other hand notice jimin's unpleasant reaction. "he probably had a problem" baekhyun thought to himself "ah you see jo-jongdae" jimin uttered which made the boy be all ears to him "i failed, the potion was drank by the wrong person" jimin added.

a mere reaction was seen on both lad's faces, baekhyun and jongdae were shocked. jongdae can't believe what jimin just mouthed, he doesn't know if he would be angry, worried or just not giving shit onto it but jongdae was jimin's fairy godmother and he doesn't want to just let it pass by. he cleared his throat and take deep breathes and uttered "what the fck i told you to be careful about it!" he said, jimin sighed frustratedly "i know but it was all unexpected, me and jungkook were alone together and i let jungkook drink the potion but suddenly my bestfriend appeared and then...it all happened everything happened so fast" jimin explained in a frustrated manner, panic rushing through his veins. jongdae had no choice but sigh about the fact "please do you have any solution to this? i mean a potion to fade the spell away" jimin pleaded to jongdae, jongdae sighed another he was literally bothered about the situation, things will be probably tough for him for the next weeks, he has no choice he is a jimin's guardian or maybe also his fairy godmother. he will do anything to accomplish a certain wish from his cinderella, "i can do that for you" he said which made the lad to be in joy "but it will took weeks to make it because the ingredients needed were so high class jimin, a potion to cure a spell was so hard" jongdae explained which made the small boy frowned in disappointment, "that's why he already warned you about it but we can't blame you everything happened unexpectedly" baekhyun joined the conversation as he sat beside jimin "or maybe everything happened according to destiny" he added and there's jongdae being so done with baekhyun since a while ago.

jongdae stood up from his seat immediately went to the library. he scanned to every book case and took a few books, "baek go and pack our things will be having a long ass ride to make" jongdae said which made the two jolt, minds going green as fuck, jongdae look back with an embarrassed expression, "tomorrow will be starting to search for the needed stuff" he said awkwardly, face in a tint of red as he search his stuff probably changing the subject. baekhyun on the other hand laughed awkwardly and going to fix stuff also "hey jimin i think you should better go now, don't worry we'll try our best so trust us" baekhyun uttered and smile which made jimin lighten up a but even though the feeling of uneasiness and impatience was crinkling over jimin's face he still manage to wear a smile.

jimin left bothered and sad, he doesn't know what to do all he can do was wait, wait for the solution that would answer his problem. it will took weeks for him to have the answer, how he will manage to go along with taehyung, how?

he went home, seeing the whole dorm in peace, how? at this moment everyone should be together watching tv and stuff, jimin approach the living room he thought he was in sahara desert. it was so quiet, jimin was not used to it.

while in the midst of scanning the living room, a pair of hands wrap around his waist, jimin felt shock, "jiminie" he uttered, he look at the source to see a joyous taehyung, jimin felt trouble approach him, he wanted to escape from taehyung. taehyung cuddle him— snuggling the crook of jimin's neck as he smile joyfully

jimin remove the tall boy's hands, he felt his cheeks hot yet not romantically but embarrassingly "t-taehyung i need to go i need some res-" he got cut off, taehyung pulled him in such force and they both lay down on the sofa "just stay here jiminie, you squishy baby you should be protected at all cost" taehyung uttered in such an admirable manner as he smell jimin's lavender scented hair. jimin felt his cheeks got darker because of taehyung's playful words.

"ta-taehyung please" he pleased once more trying to escape from taehyung's grip but the boy is tall and strong enough to dominate jimin, "jimin-ah~ please just stay here i wanna be with you so badly" taehyung whined cutely as he cuddle jimin like a purring cat.

jimin can't resist his bestfriend so all he can do was stay and find his comfort as taehyung became so clingy.

-

hi! this update took so long, i miss y'all, circumstances happened few weeks ago, that's really tough istg but anyways a lame update :(