Stephanie's Diary Compilation

September 27 2011

Hey there...it feels awkward writing in it when I know that you will be reading this one day. Someday. However I believe that you would need to know. Cause I expect myself to be gone with a big bang. Well I always like the spectacular. Like pink, I’m attention grabbing and as hot as can be. Haha. You shall not be rolling your eyes at me writing, Ms Jessica Jung. Anyway main point of penning this book meant for you someday. I am here to talk to you about this girl. This girl that hit me suddenly. You know I was as straight as can be but somehow I am falling. I repeat falling for a girl. Shocking isn’t it? Who knew that we’ll be playing for the same team. Oh bet you are wondering how I knew you are on this side of the field. Aren’t you? But too bad I’m exhausted and deciding to be childish. So I’ll stop here for today. You know I love you. I know you love me too.

September 29 2011

Hello... seems like this is going to be the standard way of starting each post since I’m not flowing with creativity. So as I was saying, You. You, my dear, is playing for that team. Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t something bad. I accept and love you for all that you are, even if you do go against the common belief. Oh I figured it out that day when you were drunk. We kind of...well it was unavoidable I presume...but anyway we kiss. Woohoo. Hahaha. Alright maybe it isn’t funny. I didn’t want to mention it to you since God selected you to forget about it through your hangover. 

Don’t be angry. I’m not stupid but thoughtful. You shouldn’t be scolding your bestfriend that way. Tsk tsk. Anyway about that girl. I met her in Julia’s classes. You know the one where they teach me how to play a flute. The only class that you refuse to go with me. (Evil glare here Haha) Anyway she was slightly smaller than me. Her hair brown and a little bit longer than yours. She was adorable. Pretty too. She would smile and then I would forget the existence of everything. It was like I knew her. I knew her...anyway I’m ending it here. I love you. 

October 3 2011

Hello...the past few days were a blast wasn’t it? Alright maybe it wasn’t for you. I mean it was halloween and all you could think of was putting a sheet over you. Seriously Jessi, your halloween dress up skills are as great as Leo when he was five. Yes I may not have a proper recalling of my brother when I was three but the photos. OH MY GOSH the photos. They had me rolling on the floor. Alright back to the more serious stuff, today we went out. Of course people were staring. I mean the hotness was being all giggly in front of some other short girl. I am hotness by the way. Yes you do agree.People were staring like eyeball directly at us..I mean is there not a more discreet manner of doing things? I mean some of them would literally have their eyeballs bulging out of their sockets. Rude aren’t they? 

However something major occurred. We had a moment. You know the moment...the look between each other. It was strong. Like we are meant to be. She did tilt her head in but you see I chickened out at the last minute. We then tried to play it of as if nothing had happened. Typical wouldn’t you say. Jessi, you know I wonder why I’m sitting at my desk scribbling to you when I could just pick up the phone and babble it all out. I know you wouldn’t judge me. I definitely know you would still love me for who I am. However something is making me shut up. Making my tongue useless whenever I want to spill it all out to you. What does that mean I wondered? Either way, I’ve decided to reveal to you my journey only after my passing whenever that may be. That is all for today. Daddy made meatballs with baked potato. You know you wish you were me. Haha. Alrights. Love you. Bet you are missing me! Haha. 

October 12 2011

Hello Jessi...it is I ,the great ,writing to you. No I’m not drunk. I have a good tolerance in alcohol. Today, well today was off. Did you notice anything? Bet you didn’t. Well I am on the road to becoming a famous broadway superstar or maybe a singer. Either one. Yes I am that sure of my dreams Jessi. You should start searching for yours. Look at me getting side track again. Tsk tsk. Back to the main point. Yesterday, we went out. We, as in me and the girl in my heart. Are you wondering why I’m not mentioning her name? Cause it will be more interesting if somethings are still a mystery. I don’t want to be an open book. Even if you are opening a book now. Get it? Hahaha. I am glaring at you to laugh Missy. Glaring~ah eye is getting dry.