Do you miss him sometimes?

"How about we get to know each other and at the end of the week, you get a kiss." I asked him and he thought about it, before shaking his head.
"At the end of the day, not week. And I get a make out, not just a kiss." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Chandler, that's too much." His make out sessions could be hours long, who knows.
"Fine, ten minutes at the end of the day?" He asked and I sighed. I could do ten minutes, right?

After looking at him for a while, seeing his attractive face and his gelled hair, an idea popped up in my mind.
"If you stop gelling your hair, we have a deal." I said and his face fell.

"What is it with you and my hair, damn it?" He asked as his hand shot up to touch it.
"I don't like the gel. I saw your hair without it and really like it better that way." I shrugged and he groaned.

"But-"
"It's either that or no kissing." I smirked and he glared at me.

"Fine." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.
"What's the big deal, Chandler? Why are you so insecure about your hair?" I asked and he glared at me.

"None of your business." He snapped and I frowned.
"Really? That's how you want me to get to know you?" I asked annoyed at his sudden attitude. I heard him sigh as I looked away from him.

"It's green." I said. We were standing at this light for at least half an hour now.
"I'll answer if you answer my question." He said, which caught my interest. What would he want to know about me?

"Sure." I shrugged.
"Where's your dad?" I blinked at how direct he was and when I looked at him, he made a face, telling me he didn't want it to come out like that.

"After Cyrus was born and my dad wasn't there, mom realized he didn't care about his family and divorced him. He lives somewhere in Australia now. I don't know." I shrugged. I never really got to know my dad. He was there for six years of my life, but not for me.

"Do you miss him sometimes?" He continued.
"No double questions, it's your turn." I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Thought you forgot." He murmured.

"I have my mother's hair. Not literally, but my dad kept reminding me of that and I didn't like it. It's just hair, but- I don't know." I saw that he was holding himself back and he saw that I noticed.
"It's only the first day, Allie. Don't push me. I need time." He narrowed his eyes at me and I nodded.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I said apologetically, because I understood what he meant.
"You wanna change your clothes? Because I'm pretty sure yours must be dry by now." He changed the topic as we both looked at my clothes in the backseat.

"In front of you?" I asked.
"I'll step out if you want. The windows aren't see through." He shrugged and I nodded. When he stepped out and closed his door, he crossed his arms and waited patiently while looking at his feet.

I knew the windows weren't see through, but I was still afraid he could see my naked body, so I rolled the window down.
"Could you turn around?" I asked and he frowned upon hearing my voice.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes and I thanked him, before changing quickly.
"You took a while." He said, once I opened his door again, so he could get in.
"I'm a girl." I shrugged as if that explained everything.

"I know that." He winked and I felt myself blush. What did he mean by that?
"Just drive." I shook my head and he chuckled. He started driving again and about half an hour later, we stood in front of my house. The lights were on and I suddenly became anxious.

"You want me to come in and explain why you're so late?" I heard him ask as the front door opened and my angry mother came out. I gulped and nodded. We stepped out together and my mom placed her hands on her hips.

"Where have you been and why weren't you picking up your phone?" She asked me as we approached her on the porch.
"I forgot my coat at Chandler's and-"
"At Chandler's?" My mom glared.

"Yes mom. He forgot his wallet and we had to drive all the way back to his house. I got a little hot, since the coat is thick and I forgot it when we drove back to go to the mall." I said and she narrowed her eyes at the both of us.

"Both of you, inside. I don't need the neighbors to hear everything." She said and we nodded before following her inside. She gestured us to sit down on the couch as she stood in front of us with her arms crossed.

"You are a dear, Chandler. And I'm saying this because I know you and my daughter have something going on. It is none of my business. I know how it feels to be in love with someone trust me." I rolled my eyes. Not this again.

"But if anything ever happened to Allie, I couldn't forgive myself for letting her out of my sight. I want you to keep her safe whenever you're with her and I'm not. I expect to you make good decisions." She continued and Chandler gulped before nodding.

"And you, young lady." She looked at me.
"I bought you a phone because I thought you were mature enough to use it as a phone. You call people and pick up when you get a call. Remember how that works?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I called you at least thirty times today and you didn't pick up once. Now I understand if you haven't had it with you, but I'm warning you to keep it with you in the future. If I ever call and you don't pick up again, I'll take it away from you." It was embarrassing to hear my mom scowl at me in front of Chandler. But I nodded anyway.

"Alright. The food is on the stove, have you two eaten yet?" She asked and Chandler and I exchanged a look, before shaking our heads.

"Well, come on then."