Epilogue

3 1/2 years later

Wedding Day (Ladae's Wedding Dress)

"I'm so happy today is finally the day." I said as my makeup was being applied to my face.

"Look up so I can put your eyelashes on!!" My makeup designer named Kaitelynn said to me.

"Alright alright." I said looking up then smiling.

So much has happened. Me and Jaysten were planning for our wedding since and the day has finally came. I really love this boy with all my heart.

And you guys are wondering why did it take so long for us to get married. Well remember we were first entering college and I thought handling with college classes online were easier. So I dropped out of college and started my own company, long story short I got help and I achieved a lot of my dreams.

I had a beautiful boy named Jayceon, and he's 3 years old. He looks like a mix of me and jaysten together but he acts exactly like jaysten which is so cute.

I was thinking of all of my friends since they left for college

I was thinking of all of my friends since they left for college. Especially Kayla, I haven't heard from her since the day she left for college. I heard about her and Jonathan breaking up a few years ago, but I sent an invitation to everyone to join us. Although I didn't hear back from anyone except Sabrina. I really hope everyone can come to see me because I've just been feeling lonely without my friends.

That's when I heard a knock at the door and I got up and opened it.

"Heyyy girllll!" Sabrina said as she dashed in the room and gave me a hug.

"Wassuppppp girllll!!!" I heard De'arra scream to me, following by Shantae.

"How have you been? How's everything?" Shantae asked as she looked so nice.

Her hair was a nice long curly weave, and was wearing a cute dressed because they were my bridesmaids.

"I'm great, I'm finally happy that me and jaysten are getting married." I said as I smiled and started crying messing up some of my makeup.

"Aww girl it's okay." Shantae said as she rubbed my back.

"Mwommy, don mwess up your pretty mwakeup." My 3 year old son Jayceon said to me.

I just had Jayceon 3 years ago and his birthday is in a couple of months. He has made me and jaysten so happy, and he's just a blessing to us. I haven't heard from Kayla at all in 3 whole years like I don't even know how she's doing. After the breakup with Jonathan and Kayla she hasn't spoken to anyone except my mom for letting her stay with us.