Prologue

Manan Ts: Beyhadh

Prologue :

In a shiny day near the beach we can see a beach house.. Let's enter there!!  We can see the house is very lavishious with all sorts of facility!!  Let's walk to upstairs.. We can see a room.. The door is slight open!! We can see a girl near 20 standing beside window her back was facing us!!  We'll she is murmuring something!!  Let's try to hear her words!!

Nandini: I know he will come!!  He will definitely come!!  Vo mujhe nehi chorne wala!!  He will come.. He won't leave me!!

She was shivering very badly!! 

A boy entered the room.. He come near the girl and kept his hand on her shoulder!!  The girl screamed in horror!! 

Girl: kon hain??  Don't touch me!! 

Boy: hey relax!  NANDINI it's me Aryaman!! 

So the Girl is Nandini!!  She turned and we can see her now she is an angel we can say!!  She is looking so much beautiful without any make up but her face was petrified!!  She was too much scared!!

Nandini: Aryaman tum!!  Um sorry mujhe laga!..

Aryaman: kya laga?? Come on dude we r on our honeymoon and whom r u expecting other than me!  (Chuckled a bit)

Nandini: no..  No one!!

Aryaman : OK get ready fast !! We are going to the beach come on!! 

Nandini : tum jaon um coming in 15 minutes!! 
With that aryaman left!! 

Nandini: I don't know why I am feeling this much restless!!  He can't come here but what if he come here!!  Vo nehi chorega mujhe !!

Suddenly someone back hugged her!! 

Nandini become shocked!!  She turned and......

Nandini: Tu.. tu....tum!

------
lBNrDl' note
So here is my another story!!  It was roaming in my mind from so long so thought to give it a chance!!  It's a Fs so it will b finish in 5/6 chapters!!