Chapter 28-Epilogue

NOT PROOFREAD!❕❕❕

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"Here comes the bride....here comes the bride." Riker and Rocky bust into giggles while Ross and I just stand there, both glaring at them.

"If looks could kill, you both would be dead by now." I walk into the kitchen, slam a plate on the counter and start putting fried chicken on my plate. I hear someone walk into the kitchen. Probably Rocky or Riker.

Hands slip around my waist and I smile while turning around. "Hi Jasmine." I giggle and look into his eyes. He leans in and our lips find each others. My hands go up around his neck and he slips his arms around my waist.

"GET A ROOM! GEEZ PEOPLE!" I break the kiss, laughing at Rocky. Ross just shakes a head, a faint smile on his lips.

Riker walks into the kitchen, still laughing. I smile at Riker but his face gets serious. "Have you picked a dress yet, Jasmine?" I shake my head and Riker sighs.

"Jasmine. You're getting married in less than a month and you still haven't picked out a dress!? I blush in response. I hear the front door open and close.

"We're home!" Ashley screams.

'We' meaning her and Ryland. When we landed in LA from Dallas, we came here and everything just fell into place. Riker started dating Laura, Ryland andAshley started dating, Ellington and Kelly started dating(a very close friend) and then Rocky found some really cute girl named Cristina and started dating her.

The best part; Rydel and Harry Styles. Yes, as in THE Harry Styles. From One Direction. They also started dating, and they got married. Riker and Laura got married shortly after that. Now, it's my turn. Ross and I decided that we would get married at the beginning of the year. He proposed, I said yes. And we only have less than a month before the 25th of November comes.

"I never had time," I reply. Riker just shakes his head, muttering words under his breath. Ashley and Ryland come into the kitchen, their hands in intertwined. I smile, looking at how cute they look together.

"How was your date?" Ross asks while wiggling his eyebrows. Ryland walks up to Ross and smacks him on the back of the head.

"Shut up. And it was awesome. Thanks for asking." I giggle and Ross just stares at me.

"Don't laugh!" Which obviously makes me laugh even harder. Ashley takes my hand and starts dragging me out of the kitchen.

"Just excuse us ladies." Ashley takes me upstairs and into her room. I sit down on her red polka dotted bedspread while looking at her.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Which is the problem! Rydel is coming over and we are all going to sit and find a dress for you. Then we have to figure out makeup and heels and how to wear your hair and..."

"Ashley, calm the hell down." She takes a few deep breaths.

"I'm serious though. We are all not leaving this room until we are through figuring out everything that we need to for your wedding." I roll my eyes and collapse backwards onto her bed, closing my eyes.

I heard the bedroom door open and close and Rydel's cheery voice starts speaking.

"Hey girls!" Ashley takes Rydel's hand and sets her onto the bed next to me. She then brings her laptop over to us and sits on the other side of me, making me be in the middle. After going to some dress website, she sets the laptop on my lap.

"Let's start with this website. If we don't find anything, don't freak because I have tons more websites. Oh my god. This is going to be a long day.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"This dress is absolutely stunning," I say. I find a neon green dress sleeveless, with yellow beads embroidered all the way down the right side. Damn.

Rydel and Ashley squeal. "This is perfect!" they gush. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Alright we have the dress. Now makeup, heels and jewelry," Ashley says while walking up and down.

Woohoo. I'm so excited. Note the freaking sarcasm.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3 weeks later:

"Jasmine, goddamnit! Stay still!" Ashley screams at me for the hundredth time. I stay still while Ashley continues to apply the finishing touches on my face.

Today is November 25th. The day of my wedding to Ross. I was forced to wake up at 5:00 in the morning because Rydel and Ashley wanted to start getting me ready.

"There. Done." I open my eyes and stare at the person in the mirror. I look stunning. My dress is paired with yellow heels, a lime green emerald necklace with matching earrings and my hair is straightened and put into a cute bun with a tiara finishing everything off.

Ashley and Rydel smile at their masterpiece. Which is interrupted by Riker.

"Let's go!" We walk downstairs and out the door to the car that we rented to take me to the hall. I get in the backseat, Rydel and Ashley on either side of me.

My stomach is taken over by butterflies. I can't believe that today is my wedding. I can't believe that Ross and I are getting married today. The car jerks to a stop and I look outside to see the hall right in front of me. The door opens and I'm being taken out of the car.

We wait outside until we are told that we can go inside. We get the okay sign and the doors open, revealing everything. Guests are seated, their heads turned towards me. Ross stands at the front, his white suit making him looking really good.

Suddenly, I'm being ushered forward. I walk down the red carpet to the stage. I climb up the stage and stand face to face with Ross.

"Do you, Ross Lynch, take Jasmine Martinez as your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Jasmine Martinez, take Ross Lynch as your husband?"

My breath hitches for a second before I say, "I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I turn towards Ross and his lips land on mine. I kiss him back, my hands tangled in his hair, his hands wrapped around my waist. This is where I belong, Right here, with Ross Lynch.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's done! I can't believe it. My first story is done! Anyways thanks to everyone who has read this story from start to finish. Thank you thank you thank you!