Chapter eight

Sorry sans. You said to yourself
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You finished  lunch and walked outside. You sat in a patch of flowers that flowey was at. "So (Y/N) what happened?" Flowey asked while tilting his head.

"Sans is mad at me." You said while looking down. "What that bonehead got ya down? Don't worry, what ever you did he'll get over it." Flowey smiled softly at you

You looked as the sun was reflecting off the lake.  You smiled and looked back at flowey who was still learning how to move with wheels.

Need help?" you asked with a smile. "N-no, I got this!" He said back his voice full of determination. Ye moved his body forward and moved.

He got the hang of it pretty quickly. "So, how did ya get sans mad?" He asked you. "Just- never mind." You corrected yourself
"Oh... uh, it's ok!" He said while smiling softly at you.

You saw a kid walking down the road. "Cassidy?" You asked while tilting your head and squinting your eyes. "(Y/N) is that you?!" She said while running over to you. "Wait, do you live on this road?!" You both asked in unison

"Yeah!" You replied to her. "I live there." She said while point down the road. Houses had big spaces between them so her house was hardly visible.

"Come inside!' you said while picking up flowey and leading her to the door. She walked in and smiled. Your house is cool! She said while walking behind you.

You led her to your room and you tow talked for a really long time. She excused herself and said she had to go home before her parents worried.

She walked away and the room fell quiet. Sans was t here, and flowey went back outside. It was just you. But despite being alone you still wanted to do something in your room.

But whi looking around you found nothing but junk. With a groan you plopped on your bed. "Wonder what sans is doing." you whispered to yourself.

You stood and to the door and walked out searching for sans. But you soon gave up after about ten minutes of searching.

"Aww feeling down (Y/N)? Wow what a shame." Chara spoke up with a devilish laugh.

"Go away.

I'm not gonna reset chara. Not anymore.
~~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•