Sister alarm

"Wake up! Wake up! It's snowing!" My sister Mary shouted while jumping on my bed, as I was half asleep. "It's a snow day!" She cried excitedly then jumped off my bed, and ran out of my room. So I decided to get up out of my bed, to go close the door and start to change into my dark blue T-Shirt and blue jeans for the day.

"I'm coming to get you Mary!" I shouted as I open the door,  and ran down the stairs, rushing over to the living room chasing Mary around the table, and then to the living room.

"No!" She cried as I tickled her on the couch, turning my head over towards the kitchen, only to see my mom setting the table for breakfast.

We got up right away and ran over to the dining room table. I sat down at my usual chair, and Mary sat in her's jumping up and down, as if she's already had to much sugar.

"Pancakes anyone?" My mother smiled widely, grabbing the plate full of pancakes she made, and plopped them onto our plates letting our mouths fill up like a pool of water.

"Let's go make a snowman now!" My sister Mary said while getting out of her seat to open the door without eating anything, or even giving me time to have a bite of a singular pancake. I whined wishing I didn't have to go with her, but I'm OBLIGATED to watch this horrific child.

"After you put on your snow gear, and go outside with Mary, I'll make you both hot  chocolate to warm up." My mother said as she shuts the door Mary opened, and helped to dress Mary in her snow gear, I get out of my chair watching my food get cold at the corner of my eye and I sigh as my stomach grumbles while I put on my black snow gear, as Mary opens the door once again pushing me outside excitedly. Barely even giving me time to put my own snow gear on...

"Be inside within 30 minutes, it's quite cold out today!" My mother said pulling out a timer, then timing us as we open the door and run outside. She is quite strict, with almost everything.

"Snow!" My little sister Mary with dark brown hair and green eyes said as she then fell into the snow making a snow angle and I laugh, as she was acting like a young golden retriever seeing it's first snow fall.

"Don't let Jack Frost nip at your nose!" I said to her, as I flopped down into the snow beside her making another snow angle. When all of a sudden someone threw a snowball in my face? I sat up to scoop some snow with my hands quietly, then pitched a snowball at my sister.

"Hey!" She shouted while laughing (instead of crying thankfully).

"Snowball fight!" I declared war, as we get up quickly to build a fort that ended up taking us a while, because we're trying to make snow castles. While building my snow castle, I placed another giant snow cube (that had ice in it, and some rocks inside of the ice) on top of my snow castle, and somehow I didn't realize how heavy it was, until it started to slide quickly down at me hitting my head knocking me out cold.

Sister Mary point of veiw.

"I'm going to get you!"I yell as I peek above my snow fort to see that my older sister y/n's lying down in the snow, not moving.

"Y/n"? I cry running over to her, shaking her frantically trying to wake her up.

"You made yours way to dangerous!!" I shout shaking her and speaking to her seeing if she would respond and if this was just one of her games. "Common wake up please."

I then hear a noise but ignore it as I am to busy trying to wake her up. I then frown, as a certain awful thought comes to mind.

"That couldn't be...no she can't be...that wasn't that much snow!" I think frantically as I start to tear up, and try to warm her up by giving her a hug.