Get out

"I hate you !" Jack then screams at me getting up freezing his back to heal his cut.

"Jack how could you say that?" Bunny says coming Over to air hug me .

"She tried to kill me like her father told her to, bitch!" Jack says angrily at me .

"Excuse me ?" I say

"Your a bitch you herd me and don't make me repeat it !" Jack says glaring at me.

"Language Jack!" North says angrily man is north always grumpy.

"No not until she leaves!" Jack says shoving me into bunny.

"Mate quit it !" Bunny says stomping his foot upset.

"I never wanted to be here in the first place and I wasn't going to kill you I was going to leave !" I cry then feeling lightheaded feeling my back and seeing how much blood I have on my hand.

"Jack heal her cut !" Tooth says crying.

"Why should I she works with the boogie man." He says as my heart sinks.

"I I told you it's not my fault pitch is my....." The room then turns black and I make a loud thud on the ground from falling.

Jack Pov

"Jack why didn't you help y/n?" North says angrily at me.

"she tried to kill me !"

"Jack your clueless!" Bunny said yelling at my face as he picks her up on the stomach not to hurt her back then bringing her to the nurses room with ms north.

"You guys can't be serious she's playing us all I just know it !" I yell at them as they leave me alone in Norths office room.

"I can't believe this"? I think pacing around the room.

"There all going to hate me just because they think I killed her since I didn't help heal her !" I then her a laugh and point my cane at a shadow.

"You think you can hurt my daughter just like that?" I can here pitch laugh.

"I knew she wasn't dead!" I cried almost leaving the room but then I'm stopped by pitch.

"You know they won't believe you and besides you have been wrong all this time about my daughter Jack ?" Pitch says flying around me making little swirls of black dust in his hands.

"What do you mean ?" I say angrily at him.

"I wanted you to get mad at her so she would die"! He said laughing as my eyes widen.

"But she isn't dead you said it yourself?" I say confused.

"Oh I thought it was Opposite Day my bad!"pitch laughs as I run out the door.

"You killed my sister ?" Y/n's sister Mary says crying at me in the hall way.

"No she's only in a nightmare!" I say then pushing her lightly out of the way and flying into the nurses room.

"Y/n?" I yell shaking her on the bed upset.

"She's dead mate !" Bunny says angrily at me.

"No she's not I I'm the one in the nightmare this isn't real!" I say looking at her sadly.

"Fears got to you yet ?" I can here pitch laugh.

"Did you here that?" I ask bunny as he shakes his head.

"He's playing with my mind!" I yell as I slowly fall to my knees.

Y/n pov

"Jack Jack wake up ?" I cry shaking him as he's lying on the floor.

"Hahaha he thinks your dead he really likes you y/n"! My father says to me as I cry.

" Wake him up please stop this I don't want to kill him !" I shout angrily at my father and he smiles.

"But he believes other wise"! My father says laughing.

"If he really loves me then why are you saying he thinks I'll kill him !" I shout.

"Have him awake I guess if you really want to find out ?" My father says disappearing and Jack wakes up.

"Jack ?"  I cry shaking him .

"What what happend ?" He says confused as I hug him and he backs away.

"What's wrong ?" I ask then I sob.

"I I don't want to hurt you ?" I say as a tear runs down my cheek.

"My father is tricking you whatever you thought was real wasn't !" I say.

Jack then stares at me like I'm a completely differnt person .