pretty panties

If ya'll were followers of my last smut book then ya'll know this is the first smut I've ever written so yeah

____________

Louis loves wearing his pretty panties, for both Harry and himself. His favorite, as well as Harry's, are the nice, lacy baby blue ones that makes his ass look even more appealing than it already is. Harry, of course doesn't complain about it at all. He takes every chance he can to admire Louis' curvy figure in his panties.

Harry is sitting on the couch channel in just his boxers surfing when Louis comes down the stairs, in nothing but his baby blue lacy panties and one of Harry's sweaters, which comes down to Louis' midthigh.

Harry, being too engrossed in finding something decent to watch on the TV, doesn't notice Louis. To get his attention, Louis walks to the couch, behind Harry, and places his hands right over his eyes.

"Guess who?" Louis giggles.

"Hm, Lou Bear?" Harry smiles and takes one of Louis' hands and nuzzles his face into it.

"Right!" Louis exclaims. Harry just chuckles and lets his hands go to let him walk around the couch to sit with him. Louis soon comes into Harry's eyesight and Harry pauses and stares at Louis in admiration, lust, love, and desire. Louis, noticing his stare, smirks slightly and stretches his arms above his head, making the sweater rise and show his panties.

Harry's breath catches as he starts to harden in his pants at the slight peek of Louis' cock trapped in the confines of his panties.

After he finishes his 'stretch', Louis finishes his short walk to Harry while swaying his hips, knowing what that did to Harry, and plops his voluptuous ass right on his lap.

Harry wraps his arms around Louis' waist and squeezes him tightly. Louis squirms in his lap, feeling Harry's semi poking him in the ass. It turns him on.

"Baby." Harry groans and squeezes Louis tighter at the sweet but rough friction he was causing on his dick.

"Hmm?" Louis questions, pretending he doesn't know he's the cause of Harry's quickly growing erection.

"Stop it," Harry demands and buries his face in Louis neck, now sporting a full erection, and moves his hands to grip his hips.

Louis ignores Harry's command and keeps swiveling his ass in tiny circles on Harry's cock. Harry then grips his hips hard enough to bruise and its so tight it forces Louis to stop moving.

"I thought I told you to stop." Harry says while nibbling and suck on the side of Louis neck, voice deeper and huskier than usual.

"I-I" Louis tries to stutter out a reply, but was cut off by Harry.

"I want you to go up to the bedroom. On all fours. I want your ass in the air with nothing but your pretty panties on. Do not touch yourself or you will have more punishments. Now go. I expect you to do as I said by the time I'm up there" Louis' breath catches, cock fully hard in the tight confines of his panties. Harry lets his grip ease up on Louis hips so he can go to the bedroom, just as Harry demanded.

Louis races away from Harry and up the stairs, anticipating what's going to happen to him. He could feel Harry's stare on his ass the whole way up the stairs.

As soon as Louis reaches the room, he takes off the sweater and tosses it in a random direction. He crawls to the middle of the bed and gets on all fours, arching his back inward to present his ass to Harry when he walks in. After five minutes tops Louis' arms start to get tired so he rests down onto his forearms.

Meanwhile downstairs, Harry is taking his sweet precious time. He shuts off the TV and strolls around the living room a couple of times, just to get Louis anxious. He then walks up the stairs and goes to the bedroom door and the sight that awaited him makes him freeze in his steps.