Part 3: The Kiss

George started breathing fast and heavy. His love of his life was right there. Looking at him.

     "Are you alright, Mr. President?" He asked in a low, adorable voice. 

     George stared at him, not blinking, not breathing, only taking in his hotness. Abraham looked confused.

     "Um... are you alright?" He repeated.

     George fainted again from lack of breath. He missed his midnight poop.He eventually woke up, and Abraham was still in his room. 

     "W-who a-are you?" George asked nervously. 

    "Your true love." He replied.

     He came and kissed George on the lips, they made out until.

     "WAH!" George sat straight up. He looked around and realized it was a dream. He sighed. It was such a good dream. Abraham's lips were so soft and amazing.

     Then, he looks in the corner of his room. There stood the tall, sports bra- wearing man. Abraham Lincoln.  

     "Oh, you're awake." He said

     George started breathing heavy again. "W-what happened?" He asked between gasps. 

     "Well, they tazed you. That was wrong. I saw your beautiful sports bra and I needed to ask you where you got it!" He said. "So, I killed all the guards and people and stuffed them in my hat, then brought you here!"

     "I got it at Justice!" George exclaimed.

     "Really? I got mine at Victoria's Secret!" Abraham said.

      "Woah! My mom never allows me to shop at that store! It's for big girls!" George said.

     "Well, you need to become a big girl." Abraham whispered.

     "Ok."George said. He walked over to Abraham, then pushed down the brim of his hat to make him face to face with him. Then, he pressed his lips against Abraham's.

     They made out until Abraham's hat slipped off his head, and the dead bodies sprung out of the hat, raining down on George and Abraham as they kissed. It was so romantic. 

     When they pulled away 5 hours later, they realized they weren't kissing each other anymore. They were both kissing separate dead bodies. 

     George quickly pulled away from dead Donald Trump.

     Abraham looked at dead Brache Obama, then started making out with him again. George tapped him on the shoulder, looking angry. Abraham spun around and kissed George again. Soon, they were kissing, dead Obama and Trump were kissing, dead Justin Bieber and Fred D Thompson,  Bob Ross and Lynda, and Elmo and Big Bird.

     They kissed until they passed out, then awoke and kissed some more. 

     They've never been so happy and desperate for oxygen more.