Disneyland

Katy's POV:
Ariana reaches her hand out and caresses my cheek as if she doesn't believe I'm really here. "Am I dreaming?" She asks. "Fraid not captain. You have to put up with me all day actually. Now get up and get dressed. We got places to be and people to harass." I'm about to get up when a petite figure jumps on me. "Well hello there." I say making her smile and wrap her arms around my neck. "Hi." She says back. I wrap my arms around her back, only to quickly remove them when I remember she's naked. "Nope." I say rolling her off of me and getting up. She sticks out her bottom lip and gives me the puppy dog face. "You were naked and laying on top of me. I think we all know what would've happened in five minutes if I didn't do that. Now put some clothes on." "Aw come on now babe, it's not like you've never seen this before." She says standing up and fully exposing herself while smirking at me.

"Fucking hell child. Put on a damn robe and follow me to the kitchen before I call the police and tell them that Ariana Grande is trying to seduce a minor." She rolls her eyes at me and then puts on a robe. "Good Grande. Now follow me." I grab her hand and then lead her to the kitchen. "Happy birthday love." I say wrapping my arms around her torso and resting my chin on her shoulder. She laughs when she sees Kepling in a chef's hat sitting next to the table that has her pancakes on them. "I love it. You're the best." She says kissing the side of my head. "Anything for my queen. Now eat and get ready cause I'm taking you somewhere." "Where are you taking me?" "It's a surprise." I say making her huff. "Don't worry. You'll enjoy it."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Is there a reason you randomly put a blindfold on me?" "Yes. You would know where I'm taking you if I didn't." "But we had been on the road for over an hour before you finally put it on me. Where are we going?" "Just relax and be patient." I say grabbing her hand and then raising it up to kiss it. I'm taking her to Disneyland. Disneyland is about thirty to thirty-five miles from her apartment, but with traffic it takes almost and hour and a half to get there. It's already 11:30 so I'm trying to hall ass in her car so we have plenty of time today. We finally make it to the parking lot. The one thing I hate about Disneyland is the fact that the parking lot is like a mile, if not a little more, away from the actual park which means you're either stuck walking or you can get on one of the busses. Either way it's a bit of a pain in the ass.

Before I get out of the car I check and make sure I have our tickets and see that I do. I quickly get out and jog over to Ariana's side to help her out. After helping her out, I open the back door and allow Kepling to get out. What, did you think I would let him skip out on Disneyland? "We're here but you can't take off the blindfold yet." "I'm growing impatient." She says huffing. "Even impatient, she's adorable as hell." I say out loud. I see a small smile creep over her face. I walk us over to the bus entrance and wait in line. The line moves fast allowing us to get on. "Is my surprise a bus?" She asks laughing. "Totally. I figured nothing says 'happy twentieth birthday' like singing the wheels on the bus while riding a random one." "I'd take it as long as long as you were with me." She says. I wrap my arm around her and relax for the five minute ride. After the bus arrives at the stop, I walk us off and up to the entrance. "That sounds like the music from Alice in Wonderland." She says looking confused. "That's cause it is." I say removing her blindfold finally.

Her eyes pop out of her head as she turns to look at me. "You didn't!" "Oh but I did Miss Grande." She wraps her arms around me and kisses my cheek. "I love you so much Katy." "I love you too. Now let's go meet Cinderelly." I say. We get our tickets scanned and then walk inside. "So what is Kepling gonna do while we ride rides?" She asks looking down at Kepling. "They watch him while we do. Some rides even have cages for service animals to stay in until their owner gets off. But he's getting on the train with us, ain't that right buddy?" I say looking down at him too. He just nods his head at us. He then randomly stops walking and then sniffs my stomach and looks up at me. "What's wrong?" Ariana asks looking between the two of us. "I don't know. What's wrong, Kep?" I think what could be wrong, then I remember I forgot my medicine again. I checked my watch and see that I don't have to take it for another hour at least. I can just wait until lunch and take it. "Kep it's okay, I'll take my medicine in about an hour or so when we have lunch. I'll be okay." Kepling growls at me and sits down to show that he's not going anywhere until I take my medicine. "Okay okay yeesh. You're very bossy, you know that right?" Kepling nods his head again and then turns around for me to get my medicine and some water out of his vest. I take my medicine and the three of us begin walking again.